Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Bidders to Block/Sellers and Breakers to Avoid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Here is the user who bid on my Luck auto and then he created a new id to bid on more..

dblack00dd
(bid on about $29,000 worth of cards)

and created this new account after..

bender0101

at about $40,000 right now..

Amazing that EBAY won't do anything about these guys creating so many new accounts to bid on stuff and not pay for..

Last edited:

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
If it's not a 1/1, why put 1/1 in the title? Just because everyone else does it doesn't make it correct. I read your description and I honestly could not tell if it is a 1/1 or not. Are there 5 different proof colors, making the card a 1/1? Or are there 5 made, making the card one of five in existence? The listing is not clear. The buyer still left you a positive, so he/she did the right thing by dinging your rating, and was even generous imo, assuming the card isn't a 1/1.

Why you would post this when you're not even sure is beyond me, but yes, it is a 1/1 card. Yes, there are 5 different proof colors, making the card 1/1. No, no other blue proof of that card exists. But no matter whether you know it or not, my description says "card is unnumbered, but this is 1 of the 5 proof cards made", so it is EXACTLY as described.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Why you would post this when you're not even sure is beyond me, but yes, it is a 1/1 card. Yes, there are 5 different proof colors, making the card 1/1. No, no other blue proof of that card exists. But no matter whether you know it or not, my description says "card is unnumbered, but this is 1 of the 5 proof cards made", so it is EXACTLY as described.

"card is unnumbered, but this is 1 of the 5 proof cards made"

Sounds like an unnumbered 1/5 to me. Even if what you explained is correct, there is still confusion in your description. It seems the buyer didn't understand either.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif, Verdana]kacie0012000[/FONT] - Purchased a card via best offer. Within 48 hours, she sent a request to cancel the transaction claiming that the truck she used to get back and forth to work was damaged in the recent snow storms in her area and she wouldn't be able to pay for at least three weeks.

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Re: Ebay Bidders to Block/Sellers to Avoid

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif, Verdana]kacie0012000[/FONT] - Purchased a card via best offer. Within 48 hours, she sent a request to cancel the transaction claiming that the truck she used to get back and forth to work was damaged in the recent snow storms in her area and she wouldn't be able to pay for at least three weeks.

I dont see how thats a problem, I can relate to that.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
I dont see how thats a problem, I can relate to that.

I believe in providing the information in case others have a similar experience in order to out a pattern of behavior should it exist. Also, it allows for others to be cognizant of this if they also receive offers in the near term from the same buyer.

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Re: Ebay Bidders to Block/Sellers to Avoid

I believe in providing the information in case others have a similar experience in order to out a pattern of behavior should it exist. Also, it allows for others to be cognizant of this if they also receive offers in the near term from the same buyer.
But posting on this buyers to block thread means as a seller You want us to block this buyer because they ran into hard times? Also this buyer was willing to pay 3 weeks later so they tried to work something out. I dont see why I should block this person.

I was under the impression that this is a member block thread not report incidentes.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
But posting on this buyers to block thread means as a seller You want us to block this buyer because they ran into hard times? Also this buyer was willing to pay 3 weeks later so they tried to work something out. I dont see why I should block this person.

I was under the impression that this is a member block thread not report incidentes.

I understand where you are coming from with your point. I apologize if I misconveyed it my original post - the buyer never offered to pay in three weeks just stated that they could. The buyer specifically requested transaction cancellation twice in their message with the final ling being "[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I wish for you to cancel the transaction as I am no longer able to pay for the Item." [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I don't know what all you've ran into on Ebay or how much selling you do on there but several times I have ran into people with stories on why they couldn't pay that turned out to be completely bogus. I've had individuals ask for extensions on paying, giving hard-luck stories, only to never receive anything from them. Perhaps I am just jaded from my experiences on Ebay but I am typically inclined towards being as pro-active as possible on putting the word out on non-payers. [/FONT]

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I've never actually dinged anyones stars for it. The few times I contacted the sellers about the issues they told me the same thing and I leave them the same 5 stars and comments ive left for every other seller I left feedback for. If I dont contact them, then I just dont leave feedback. Whenever I sell an item, I leave positive feedback as soon as payment is received.

Please post your ebay name here so that I can block you. I dont leave feedback but maybe once or twice a month - I certainly do not want to do any transactions with the likes of you. This will prevent you from wrongfully dinging my ratings, and this will also prevent me from getting your ******* twisted around your neck when I dont leave immediate feedback.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
2006baat

0 Feedback when they won a card on 23 December for $16. I sent a reminder of payment on day 7 and no response. I opened a case and the buyer has since bid and paid for other auctions. I hate people who think they can do as they please.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
If you come across those email/paypal addresses - STAY AWAY. It is all one guy that will scam you for thousands of dollars if given the opportunity. Tried taking my friend for a ride but luckily paypal covered every penny.

[/FONT]

mgar26

Oct 22, 2008
jeanporter602012 bought my miguel sano blue refractor auto for $145 last year under his old i.d.. after he received the card, filed a claim with paypal stateing that he did not authorize payment for item. paypal refunded his payment and he never sent my card back. basically stole $145 from me. he is now back buying again under his new i.d. jeanporter602012. bought my mike zunino aflac auto and i reconized the shipping address. it the same a-hole. his address is bradford porter 111 brigham creek drive greer, s.c. 29650-3812. do not deal with this piece of garbage.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
wit7750

Made me an excellent offer on one card, then not as good of offers on a few others. I only accepted the first offer and he/she never paid for the card. I finished closing the case today.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Block worldtourism and wehelpyounow

I bought several gu cards from him back in August of last year. He sent the cards in a package without sleeves or toploaders so I leave him a neg on Ebay because some of them arrived damaged due to the lack of protection. He recently buys a card from me with a new username "wehelpyounow" just to leave negative feedback and uses the same comment I left for him in August. What a ******. He also posts on thebenchtrading.

Last edited:

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
amazingblowoutdeals - Non Paying Bidder

This bidder won a $450 lot from me and never respondedto any invoice(s), messages or the Unpaid Item Case.

markotsay7

Feb 18, 2011
block lswsales123

dude made low ball offers on about 10 of my cards...I accepted a few, counteroffered a few...he accepted a couple of my counters but tried to nickel and dime me on others. On one in particular I had listed for $4 and he had initially offered $1.50, I counteroffered $2.75. I get a message from him saying he wanted to hit the accept offer button but accidentally hit the buy it now button for $4 (come on dude, there are multiple pages to make sure you're really committing to it) and asked if I would relist it for $2.75 so he could buy it. I told him that I'd already been charged the fees on it since he bought it, and that I would cancel the transaction and relist it for $4 and let him make the $2.75 offer. He cancelled the transaction, made offers on a few more of my cards, which I accepted, and then sends me a message saying "I would like to return all of my items. I am very sorry."

Members online