Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****************** Sunday Morning Thread ****************** 2 17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
As promised, here's pics of the progress made on my Mets Man Cave (MMC) before the flu/pneumonia took my wife and I hostage:
IMG_0900_zps016072fd.jpg

IMG_0899_zpse25f34ee.jpg

IMG_0897_zps4ae570dd.jpg

IMG_0902_zps890d84df.jpg

It's killing me to sit here getting over the pneumonia knowing that I could be working on this but oh well.......

all you need is some Tebow memorabilia now Dave!!! living up to the FloriDave name afterall!! :D

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Wooo! Discovered how to fix the hatch on my truck. Curse those cheap people/dumb engineers at GM...

Bought a few rack packs of 2012 Topps Chrome from Wal-Mart since they were discounted. Let's see if I just wasted tip money. lol

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Dave (Mets) - LOVE the man cave. Get well so you can enjoy it !

Howdy all.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Having a few friends over for dinner and board game night. Will be having others taste my first home brewed beer. I gave it a try last night and was very pleased with how it turned out:

First pour!
IMG_1588.jpg

I also got a big surprise in the mail from Bill Menard! He sent me a Steiner Jesus Montero MLB baseball signed on the sweet spot :cool: What a great gesture!
IMG_1589.jpg

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Alex - hehehehehhe.....How is the brew...nice ball.

Question to all - Is it bad that when I see an auction for a lot of 20 DIFFERENT Ethiers, that I can't bid on it or buy it, because in the lot there is only 1 I do not have?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa

Question to all - Is it bad that when I see an auction for a lot of 20 DIFFERENT Ethiers, that I can't bid on it or buy it, because in the lot there is only 1 I do not have?

Haha thanks bud! Talk to Brad...he just purchased something like a 100 card lot to get the 1 Grace card he needed ;) 20 different ones doesn't sound that bad to a player collector like you guys. Now...if this is one of those 20 card multi patch/rare auto lots, best of luck!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.

I bought a lot of almost 200 cards just for one disc I happened to see in one of the 3 pictures posted. It was an 89 our own tea(super rare find) and the whole lot I ended up reselling with a few other numbered doubles I had hanging around for more than double what I paid for the lot in the first place.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Hey Super Dave, what's up?

Notta. Debating if I wanna continue on with the Torii collection (it's quite stout for a 4 month old PC) or try to sell and just concentrate on a couple guys only. Bad part would be trying to find ANYONE to buy the Hunter's, lol.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Notta. Debating if I wanna continue on with the Torii collection (it's quite stout for a 4 month old PC) or try to sell and just concentrate on a couple guys only. Bad part would be trying to find ANYONE to buy the Hunter's, lol.

I say you keep the Hunter PC Dave and get rid of a few of your smaller PCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online