Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========Thursday Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
long day - 10hour work day , G/S's wrestling and oldest baseball practice . Oldest wrestled a fifth grader he's in second grade and WON - youngest lost in a close one .
Had my colon. two years ago my first at 60 . I woke up an asked if they played music - I even told them what I heard and was correct

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I was just watching the Simpsons, they had a bunch of baseball episodes on, a small marathon I guess. But this last one was Lisa managing Barts baseball team. Eventually she kicks him off the team cuz he won't listen to her as manager. Marge tries to smooth things over between them, talking about how baseball is temporary but family is timeless. Homer's response is a classic....

"Sorry Marge. I gotta call bullcrap on that one. The '69 Mets will live on forever, but you think anybody cares about Ron Swoboda's wife and kids? Not me, and I assume not Ron Swoboda."
[MENTION=2685]69MetsFan[/MENTION]

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Lmao

Any idea if it's safe or ok to take a cut from one card and put it into another? Just picked up a cut from some horrible non pic non logo set and hope to set it aside in my "to be customized" pile.... Or I can just leave it alone

Also, picked up the first piece for the Halloween costume, mask is on it's way. Vest is next

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Mail!
image.jpg

Goes well with these
e143b8c1-0e84-41e7-b7f1-8ba04e8df695.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
10 minutes on the treadmill for warm up.

2 DDP yoga session (energy and fat burn)

Then shattered the house record on "Who Let the Dogs Out" on Just Dance.

Epic night, but I'll be site tomorrow :)

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I'll have to check it out, but they probably don't have distribution here... kind of like Hair of the Dog.

Only in CA as a lone beer, a Firestone variety pack might contain 805 but doesn't always. As far south as L.A. and not sure how far north of the Central Coast. So I am taking as much as I can home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts