Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~ Opening Day Morning Thread ~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilcat19

Feb 27, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Morning all! Happy Opening day!

Forgot to post these the other day. Bought my husband and me a huge card lot, wont find out everything in it for a while. We get about 2 cards each a day, gives us something to look forward do. We also are still opening a few packs. I have my 2007 Topps series 1 I am finishing and still have series 2 hobby box to open. Plus a few packs of Topps Finest.

cardsbox.jpg

cardslot.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. You guys are making me think about swinging out to Walmart today to grab something to open :lol:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Just read on Metsblog.com that Mets starting second baseman Daniel Murphy will be missing Opening Day because his wife went into labor this morning. Nothing like an Opening Day baby.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning everyone. Opening Day of MLB, finally! Bracing for another 100 loss season from the Cubs. ARG!

I agree with the Cubs prediction. They should embrace it in their marketing - 100 Losses for 100 Years at Wrigley.

Happy Opening Day everyone... good luck to your favorite team this season. As long as it's not the Yankees or Cardinals.

Think I'll have to forego my tradition of busting a hobby box on Opening Day. There are 3 auctions ending tonight and tomorrow I'd rather have than the unknown contents of wax. Plus I picked up 5 cards this weekend.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I've actually thought about buying the previous years of Opening Day since 09 and just leaving them sealed.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
45 more minutes to go! KC-DET at 1:08 pm. Big lunch coming up!

"Baseball's Opening Day is full of time-honored traditions: the President throws out the first ball, the Cubs' starting pitcher walks away with a 54.00 ERA, the Royals get mathematically eliminated from the pennant race."

Rob Sheffield, Editor - Rolling Stone Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts