Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**** Rolling 2015 Trade Deadline Thread ****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Shane Victorino traded to the LA Angels for Josh Rutledge.

Which tells me that Brock Holt could potentially be traded considering Rutledge I believe can play all IF positions. (We have plenty of guys that can play OF) Pure speculation on my part though, but Holt is a valuable trade piece for sure.

I hope not old buddy-Maybe more just for insurance with both Peddy and Holt now hurt.

Will miss #theflyingHawaiian -he will always be remembered for this

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rckLF6V2-a0[/youtube]

Thanks,
Jeff

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
We wouldn't have won in 13' without him, Jeff! I will miss Vic, but hopefully he can get some more playing time in LA...I'd like to see him back in the playoffs.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Tulo to Toronto per Ken Rosenthal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Haha Angels have now traded for Victorino, David DeJesus, and David Murphy. Is their OF that terrible besides Trout??

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Haha Angels have now traded for Victorino, David DeJesus, and David Murphy. Is their OF that terrible besides Trout??

Kole Calhoun is a the Red Baron. He's a silent beast, with defense first and offense second (but still, a very solid stick). LF is a quagmire & so is DH, so it'll be DeJesus / Victorino platooning in left and Cron / Murphy platooning at DH.

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
Last year I predicted the days leading up to the trade deadline would be relatively quiet in terms of actual trades, and I couldn't have been more wrong.

However, I find it hard to believe it'll be as noisy this year, so I'm making the same prediction again.

Especially when it comes to my former team.

Who is your former team? I thought you were a Rays fan. Did you jump ship?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Either the Brewers are working multiple offers for guys like Parra or Lind or K-Rod, or they are dropping the ball big time. There is no reason to keep these guys. And in Parra's case, he's getting about as valuable as he can unless he hurts himself. That's my fear.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Leake, Tyson Ross, Cashner all targets for the Jays. I get the feeling they might actually pull the trigger. They still have a lot of prospects to offer.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Who is your former team? I thought you were a Rays fan. Did you jump ship?

Yes. It was a compilation of boneheaded moves that convinced me they don't know how to acquire and keep winning pieces, culminating in Price's departure (the final straw), that made me jump.

Members online

Latest posts