Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

################ MORNING THREAD ############### 8/26

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Should be a fun day. I am on one of six teams across 7-labs in 5 states participating in a 24-hour competition for new innovations. We receive the challenge statement at the opening bell......see you all tomorrow!

Good luck Dr. Calfas!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. Anyone catch the terrible story of a reporter and cameraman shot and kill in VA this morning? Doing a story on a water park, shots can be heard and both were hit...awful

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Strike vote at Ford Motor Company starts today. There hasnt been a strike at FoMoCo in 40 years, wont be one this year either.

Fordman

A_Pharis

Should be a fun day. I am on one of six teams across 7-labs in 5 states participating in a 24-hour competition for new innovations. We receive the challenge statement at the opening bell......see you all tomorrow!

Good luck.

Hey George....& Barry.
Going to work today and then visitation tomorrow and funeral on Friday.
DANNY

Thoughts are with you!

Good morning.

Holy smokes, I'm still in disbelief about the Astros-Yankees score from last night.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

"You're welcome, Toronto." - Astros

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Toronto play-off tickets went on sale today. Prices $50 to $1400 (regular season prices are $16 to $275). They'll probably sell out fast but not to everyday Joe Blow's.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Howdy. Today started out crappy. Managed to lock myself out of my car AND the house. Took awhile to get my wife awake, so I could get in and get my spare keys.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
George , good luck!
Danny , again , sorry for your loss.
CatDaddy , you sure the wife wasn't up just messing around with ya ;)?

Ryan

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Toronto play-off tickets went on sale today. Prices $50 to $1400 (regular season prices are $16 to $275). They'll probably sell out fast but not to everyday Joe Blow's.

Cubs postseason tickets already went on sale. As a season ticket holder I have until the 3rd to purchase my package which I will.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Cubs postseason tickets already went on sale. As a season ticket holder I have until the 3rd to purchase my package which I will.

Jealous. I wanna go to a Postseason game sometime, but they are doing the school year so it makes it tough for me. It won't get any easier when I become a teacher in the near future (next year hopefully)

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Roanoke is in the news for the wrong reasons. Shooting of two reporters today.
Pray for their families.
DANNY

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Evening.
Won't get into the events of the day. Local or national.
Danny good to see you here.
Picked up these sweet spots the last few days. Burrell, leyritz and Maine.

Mail today. I know I just posted a round of mail but the Saito alone was dlvd 18 days ago so that's how long it's been since I picked up anything new.
Chambliss from our very own [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION]. Thanks so much!

Attachments

• 1440640535185.jpg
    1440640535185.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 1440640542466.jpg
    1440640542466.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 1440640550930.jpg
    1440640550930.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

A_Pharis

Evening.
Won't get into the events of the day. Local or national.
Danny good to see you here.
Picked up these sweet spots the last few days. Burrell, leyritz and Maine.

Mail today. I know I just posted a round of mail but the Saito alone was dlvd 18 days ago so that's how long it's been since I picked up anything new.
Chambliss from our very own @A_Pharis. Thanks so much!

No sweat at all. You're welcome.

Members online

Latest posts