Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~@@@TUESDAY MORNING THREAD@@@~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Afternoon all...

79-88 all week here. Kinda wish it wouldn't warm up into the 80s yet. Also wish this damn headache would go away. ;(

Ryan

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Heritage Black Refractors - is there a primer somewhere on the ones who are rarer/more desired?

It's a total crapshoot.

I can tell you that if it's one I already have, it's probably not one of the higher dollar ones. The ones that go for crazy money are the ones that I'm missing, which usually at least one of the other 2 or 3 guys needs as well. Snipe wars often end up with all 4 of us getting in, often with none of us.

If you happen to have a specific, I can steer you in a general direction and give a price range.

A_Pharis

It's a total crapshoot.

I can tell you that if it's one I already have, it's probably not one of the higher dollar ones. The ones that go for crazy money are the ones that I'm missing, which usually at least one of the other 2 or 3 guys needs as well. Snipe wars often end up with all 4 of us getting in, often with none of us.

If you happen to have a specific, I can steer you in a general direction and give a price range.

2009 Topps Heritage Derek Lowe. You have him.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well the test went very well today. The cut score for certification in Nebraska is 160. I scored a 182. The scoring scale is 100-200 so I'm happy with what I got.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Howdy gents. Been a rough go around here. I'll divulge more, at a later date, when I know more.

Forgot I won a George Springer Strata Shadow Box auto. It arrived today. That thing is almost a half inch thick (not what she said).

Members online