Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Freedom Card Board Members have a YouTube Channel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 16, 2016
Central Florida
Hey guy's the holidays make my job super slow. With all the free time I've been searching YouTube and it got me thinking if any fellow Blowout Members have a channel I could check out or even outside of Blowout. I follow Tan Man but does anyone else have any suggestions?

krazy4kardboard

Nov 16, 2018
Stockton Georgia
Hey there folks. Don't know if anyone is still following this thread but I have a new channel that is exclusively for new and vintage box breaks, unboxing from boxes in collections that I have picked up purchasing collections, etc. No content on my channel that is not directly card related. I would love it if ya'll would come and check it out and subscribe. I have a sick box on the way as I type this and I dont know much about it other than it has a few graded Ohtani's and most of it is all autographed and numbered. Also have a sealed box of 87 topps that will be in it as well. Super jacked to get that box in and will be doing a video on it being opened and searched though. Search for ELMO99120 Youtube and I hope to see you there.