Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Modern corrected errors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Not counting the purposely made errors (like from heritage, etc) what are some modern day corrected errors cards out there?

2002 bowman draft Drew Henson lists his pos as either pitcher or third base.

2002 bowman draft Brett Meyers spells his name correctly or in error.

2002 prospect premieres pictures either Curtis Gramderson or Matt Pender on Pender's card

SUPPOSEDLY the 2001 topps Pujols pictures Albert on the back instead of Polanco

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Not counting the purposely made errors (like from heritage, etc) what are some modern day corrected errors cards out there?

I'd imagine there are quite a few more recent ones considering I think I've heard some errors in topps series 1 or 2's were corrected for the factory sets.

Just a quick search found this blurb from a Beckett post about the 2018 Topps Factory sets:

-- start of Beckett post quote --

Correcting a Couple of Errors

2018 Topps Series 2 has a couple of numbering errors. #364 and #565 were missed. Instead, both #365 and #564 have two different cards. That mistake has been fixed for the factory sets.

They have the Dodgers Combo card for #364 and the New York Mets team card at #565.

-- end of Beckett post quote --