Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****************** Tuesday Morning Thread ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndiansFan

Aug 5, 2013
USA
Tomorrow's going to be a busy day for me. Have to be to the arena at 7:45 in the morning to start setting up for Dance For the Health of It. They are bringing in 3rd graders, and the college students in a few of the classes were given stations. I believe it lasts until 3:30-4. My station was probably the best one of them all. I get to play with the Omnikin ball. For those of you who are curious, this is an Omnikin ball
J2_Kinball_Rennes-19.JPG

That looks awesome:eek:

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
That is pretty cool
Re: your question about peels from last night:
I try to leave cards I pick up / pull as-is/original condition. So I leave peels on as long as the peel is on nice and tidy (sometimes they get pulled up a bit and don't sit flat anymore, then I'll remove it).

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Re: your question about peels from last night:
I try to leave cards I pick up / pull as-is/original condition. So I leave peels on as long as the peel is on nice and tidy (sometimes they get pulled up a bit and don't sit flat anymore, then I'll remove it).

I usually leave mine on also, I have only peeled one Dawson and that was for the sole reason to have one that was peeled. I will not cut sheets to get cards that I do not have cut, put it was a little different just peeling it.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I have bought my son a 345 card, 270 card, 74 card, and some 20 card Drew Brees lots and I am sorting them right now and I am digging on the cards that Dawson has in the same design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online