Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any of the old Beckett MB guys still around here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
The BGS & PSA9 Collector, ThoseBackPages was the one you used right before FCB 's launchDon't make me recite all your prior online names Eric over the years = you change names like you change card collecting focus - there's a reason you can't remember nothing :lol:

LOL oh yea! Yes, you are 100% correct lol

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
I lived in Las Cruces, NM from 2000-2008 so I didn't overlap with your time period. The hobby was pretty dead in the area when I was there, the only shop I can remember going to in El Paso was near the airport and oddly enough was mostly a video rental store with cards on the side. I remember the area at that time being mostly retail cards and there were packsearchers aplenty. Blech.

I don't really follow football since he retired so I actually don't see him much. The contrast between the abundant hair on his rookie cards and his current baldness is amusing, though.

94select.jpg

Ha I totally remember that checklist. Too bad you don't have the CardCop card, it's the most valuable...an on-card certified signature, of course.

CardCop IS on that card... at least the person who bought CardCop's site... Sean. I had some fun doing that checklist, putting AnythingU and Kris Loviska next to each other... putting people I thought were prolific posters (alll stars) as #xx5 & xx0 numbers just like Topps did then... There are quite a few of these names on FCB.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.