Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BOWMAN PROSPECT CARD HOT LIST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Always thought it would be a good idea to start a Bowman Prospect Card Hot List, now I know like me, there are prospectors out there that will not want to contribute. I am talking more the base bowman cards or bowman chrome cards. Good idea or not?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Guess this is as good a time as any to announce that Gilmo has approached me to do a Prospect Hot List for baseball only. It will be posted every other week. The next edition will come out early next week. Think of it as a supplemental version of Corry's standard weekly Hot List.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Guess this is as good a time as any to announce that Gilmo has approached me to do a Prospect Hot List for baseball only. It will be posted every other week. The next edition will come out early next week.

Good news, no one better than you Jaypers to get it done, but I would recommend weekly. If you need help let me know.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Good news, no one better than you Jaypers to get it done, but I would recommend weekly. If you need help let me know.

It's not a matter of needing help; it's because of time constraints, mostly.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I tried posting the baseball America daily updates last year, but no one seemed to enjoy that, so I stopped. I would have absolutely no problem posting that list, and taking the five best daily performers and listing whether or not they had cards, it would give me something to do. Would anybody be interested in that?

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I tried posting the baseball America daily updates last year, but no one seemed to enjoy that, so I stopped. I would have absolutely no problem posting that list, and taking the five best daily performers and listing whether or not they had cards, it would give me something to do. Would anybody be interested in that?

Absolutely

Members online

Latest posts