Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Monday Morning Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Pharis

Cool.

Mark Grace game-used glove card for $3.50. Looks like interior leather with stitch holes. Already had one of these, but for $3.50, I'll have two.

$_3.JPG

05DONCHAMPIONSGLOVE185.jpg

<--jealous

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Hello Everyone. I wanted to share my newest addition. A postmarked 1940 postcard signed by 14 Yankees: Babe Dahlgren, Bump Hadley, Charlie Keller, Red Ruffing, Tommy Henrich, Red Rolfe, Atley Donald, Johnny Murphy, Marius Russo, George Selkirk, Oral Hildebrand, Monte Pearson , Buddy Rosar, Lefty Gomez. It is authenticated by JSA. I plan on getting it slabbed by PSA.
1940AutoPostcard.jpg

I really like items like this, very nice!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
How many game used glove cards do you have now Adam? (Including the dozen or so Ken Boyers)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I was successful this afternoon. I was able to cross 4 things off of my homework list today. Now that just means some time for Breaking Bad on Netflix this week. I'll probably end up flying through the entire final season by the end of Wednesday

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Hello Everyone. I wanted to share my newest addition. A postmarked 1940 postcard signed by 14 Yankees: Babe Dahlgren, Bump Hadley, Charlie Keller, Red Ruffing, Tommy Henrich, Red Rolfe, Atley Donald, Johnny Murphy, Marius Russo, George Selkirk, Oral Hildebrand, Monte Pearson , Buddy Rosar, Lefty Gomez. It is authenticated by JSA. I plan on getting it slabbed by PSA.
1940AutoPostcard.jpg

Very nice addition!
DANNY

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Not sure... I need to tab that up. It's actually 30+ Boyers. I have a dozen or so of the Campy.

Ah, okay. Have you scanned all 30 cards next to each other? Maybe you can tile a wall like [MENTION=2201]thefatguy[/MENTION] did with his Ultra hockey tins. :D

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Even at $55?

No, Alex and I were trying to figure out how we missed the $55 auction. It has now been passed around to at least two more people driven the price to its current BIN. It is really cool but I am good with my [MENTION=1927]mlbsalltimegreats[/MENTION] MTSS hookup.

FloodPatch.jpg

FloodA-Holesig.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Even at $55?

That sale snuck under the radar :( Only $15 more than this bad boy:
feb18.jpg

No, Alex and I were trying to figure out how we missed the $55 auction. It has now been passed around to at least two more people driven the price to its current BIN. It is really cool but I am good with my @mlbsalltimegreats MTSS hookup.

FloodPatch.jpg

FloodA-Holesig.jpg

Those are such amazing pieces, I never get tired of seeing those :)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just got back from the store. I saw some Necco Wafers next to the register and had to get some lol. I don't know the last time I had them

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008

Love those Flood Pieces and would have been a nice piece for your collection Adam (And at a great price).
I almost wanted to keep that Large Chunk patch piece I sent to George for secret santa :lol:

Fortunate enough I was able to acquire a few pieces that took the urge away :)

So why isn't Flood in the Hof??

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Love those Flood Pieces and would have been a nice piece for your collection Adam (And at a great price).
I almost wanted to keep that Large Chunk patch piece I sent to George for secret santa :lol:

Fortunate enough I was able to acquire a few pieces that took the urge away :)

So why isn't Flood in the Hof??

Beautiful Tony! I just made a trade for another wool patch to add to my collection Feller style. Nothing fancy, but a nice non logo swatch showing the jersey from 2004 Ultimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts