Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I remember last year Series 2 came out just before the trade deadline. Some cards became instantly scarce because when the player got traded their Series 2 cards became "sold out". I distinctly remember a green Ben Zobrist I had with a card count of about 900; golds were single digits I think. Maybe this year they'll issue S2 after the trade deadline.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone else having problems seeing the new packs? I have no Mascots or Vault packs showing up in the store

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
I was trying to complete the 2015 base set. Still about 40 cards short, but trading has become ridiculously slow for me. Takes about 2-3 minutes to select cards to make one trade. I've all but given up.

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
Yes there is. Weird. Do you need to update?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried deleting the app and reinstalling and I still don't have the Jumbo packs for series 2. I also can't see the Box store and the vault packs but all the topps now packs that came out there today are in the store.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'm sure the TapJoy coin offers differ depending on your location, but for the last day or so it's been paying out 500 coins per video view. Not a lot compared to the prices of packs, but they're free coins and better than usual and they can add up quickly. Occasionally I get a "TapJoy content not available" message, so I just exit and re-open the app and Bob's your uncle.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I'm sure the TapJoy coin offers differ depending on your location, but for the last day or so it's been paying out 500 coins per video view. Not a lot compared to the prices of packs, but they're free coins and better than usual and they can add up quickly. Occasionally I get a "TapJoy content not available" message, so I just exit and re-open the app and Bob's your uncle.

Bob's my uncle?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
It's an expression meaning, "You're all set" or "There you go." Maybe you're too young to know it! :D

Maybe it's a Canadian thing? I'll have to ask around...anyway...did you get any Stadium Club packs? I got 2 and got at least one blue jay

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
Is there a Series 2 jumbo pack? I see series 1 jumbo but no series 2

To find the Jumbo pack find a series 2 blue, orange or teal card. Click on it to view. There will be a pack icon at bottom and once you click on that it will take you to the packs that have the card available. Jumbo pack is 45K but you get 1 teal and should get handful of orange and blues as well.

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
To find the Jumbo pack find a series 2 blue, orange or teal card. Click on it to view. There will be a pack icon at bottom and once you click on that it will take you to the packs that have the card available. Jumbo pack is 45K but you get 1 teal and should get handful of orange and blues as well.

I tried that and all the other series 2 packs showed up but not the Jumbo. I also can't see the vault packs so I tried the same thing and got this

NOT PACKS WITH CARD
attachment.php

This is the newest vault that just came out so I'm not sure whats going on. I contact Topps and this is the response I got.

Thanks for writing in regarding the packs you cannot see.
Our producers are currently working to redefine the BUNT experience for all of our fans. Some packs will be available for you that are not available for other fans, and vice-versa. Rest assured we are working our hardest to figure out the best way forward for every part of our apps, including pack purchases. We're confident you'll love how it turns out!
Thanks for your patience while we work through these adjustments, and please don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions or concerns.

Hope it gets fixed soon I would love to start the chase for Series 2 Diamondbacks.

Attachments

• IMG_4292 copy.JPG
    IMG_4292 copy.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 35

Members online

Latest posts