Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Who's buying all Ken's cards? Set collector's? Some are going super high! I got a couple, most went too high! 98 Studio Executive Proof, which I wanted bad, went for $200! 98 SPx Radiance /50 went for about the same.

rickeyfan20

Jun 21, 2011
Illinois
Yeah, I've been trying to get some as well, but the end times are like 2AM for my time zone. I was able to grab a couple last night, but they're fetching high prices for sure!

rickeyfan20

Jun 21, 2011
Illinois
I picked up
97 Fleer Million Dollar Moments Redemption
97 Pinnacle Inside Diamond Edition
98 Sports Illustrated World Series Extra Edition
98 Stadium Club One of a Kind
99 Bowman Gold
99 Bowman Chrome Gold
99 Stadium Club One of a Kind

Last week I picked up the 93 Finest Refractor and a Yankees WIZ I didn't have.

What'd you get?

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I picked up
97 Fleer Million Dollar Moments Redemption
97 Pinnacle Inside Diamond Edition
98 Sports Illustrated World Series Extra Edition
98 Stadium Club One of a Kind
99 Bowman Gold
99 Bowman Chrome Gold
99 Stadium Club One of a Kind

Last week I picked up the 93 Finest Refractor and a Yankees WIZ I didn't have.

What'd you get?
I really wanted the Bowman Chrome Gold. Got the refractor /25. That's the only other one I need for rainbow. Also wanted 98 Studio Preview ***/300.

Couple other last month.

Leffer

May 20, 2010
New Jersey
I really wanted the Bowman Chrome Gold. Got the refractor /25. That's the only other one I need for rainbow. Also wanted 98 Studio Preview ***/300.

Couple other last month.

Yeah, some of Ken's stuff is going for super ultra premium dollars. He's gotta be pleased at least with the $$ he's getting. I cannot believe the prices. Although I do need some of them, and THOUGHT I was bidding way higher than value, I still got blown away on some of them. I can't compete on his stuff. I'll likely have to sit on the sidelines and watch. I haven't been collecting the 2014 and beyond stuff. The Topps recycled stuff is all yours. BTW, it makes me want to take my Rickeys from those years, buy some foil from Michael's Craft Store and counterfeit my own...that font they use on the Rediscover Topps cards could be done by anybody...nothing special, just sayin'...if I can turn my 1989 Topps nickel worth card into a $10 card, I might just get into the crafting business :eek:

Happy Hunting, and for those in the northeast...stay warm and safe in this March blizzard (#%@$*@$!!!)

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
BTW, it makes me want to take my Rickeys from those years, buy some foil from Michael's Craft Store and counterfeit my own...that font they use on the Rediscover Topps cards could be done by anybody...nothing special, just sayin'...if I can turn my 1989 Topps nickel worth card into a $10 card, I might just get into the crafting business :eek:

Haha, so true!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Leffer

May 20, 2010
New Jersey
Scott didn't you say you had an extra 99 Bowman Chrome Gold? Not serial numbered. No refractor. [MENTION=4602]Leffer[/MENTION]

Nah, I only have an extra Bowman Chrome International Refractor Insert #223 (#/100)

By the way, does anyone have just a plain old Bowman Chrome International (no refractor, no serial #)? I don't have one and I'm trying to figure out if it even exists...am I chasing something real, or is my "list" messed up? (and if someone does have one, can you send a pic? and if someone has an extra, can I trade for it? :p )

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
I have the Plain Bowman Chrome International, and let me tell you, they are damn rare! I'll try and get a pic of it later for you.

Members online