Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Heritage Value Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadHandle11

Jan 31, 2011
Spokane, WA
I know this forum has a lot of Heritage collectors so I thought this would be the place to ask. I picked these cards up in a trade last week and couldn't find any completed listings. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

I also picked up this card (#54/100) and was wondering about it's value (didn't want to start another thread). Thanks!

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I've been out of the 2001 Chrome game for a while, but I would put a value of 20-30 on the Keppel.

The Boones are worth whatever you and I can work out for them. I need both and it's one of the nicest looking Heritage autos ever made.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Got these in the mail a couple of weeks ago, just wanted to say thanks. Like I said in the post above, Boone's signature and the colors on this card make this one of the best Heritage autos ever issued IMO.

2002RORB.jpg

2002RORBR.jpg

There were some very nice extras in there as well - Heritage refractors and SP's, as well as a Bowman Heritage Adam Ottavino auto. Thanks again for a great sale and helping out with my Heritage sets.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
yeah those 2002 autos were very nice, You can still get really good money for the red inks. That was nice of the guy to deal them to you.

Kevin

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts