Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The "HOLY CRAP!" end-price thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
I would say that the seller probably did get paid. There is a whale out there that is paying crazy prices for that set: $71 for Furcal, $221 for Helton, $330 for Mulder.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
WTF?I want to hit whatever bong this guy has.One from another set only brought $26.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Topps-...0775825264?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item485baec370

Looks like 2 people went big for it. Although its hard to tell is some snipes didn't go off because they were to low, it's possible that had one of the 2 top bidders not bid the winning price woulda been $37. It really only takes 2 people to shift the item from low/average to high in a second.

Ryan

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Looks like 2 people went big for it. Although its hard to tell is some snipes didn't go off because they were to low, it's possible that had one of the 2 top bidders not bid the winning price woulda been $37. It really only takes 2 people to shift the item from low/average to high in a second.

Ryan

Interesting they would want that one so badly, but not the one that went for $26.

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK

Those prices don't seem to outlandish to me, considering they're /100 from an 18 year old set which, if not the first, was one of the very first autograph sets ever released. Those early Leaf/Donruss auto sets have alot of set collectors, just look at what some of the /200 '97 Notable Nicknames go for when they pop up.

Also, if you search solld 1996 Leaf Autos, you get 1500 hits. If you look for the Century parallel, only 8 sold. And the Jeter & Maddux /100 each went for over $1,000k! Now that is holy crap!

Latest posts