Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Will Topps replace a badly off-centered redemption I received from them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
I called them today after I received an Aaron Nola Bowman Chrome Auto redemption yesterday. It was 70/30 bottom to top. They told me to take a picture and send it to [email protected] do you guys think or have you had any redemptions replaced? Thanks...

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Gem Mint cards sell a a premium for a reason. The majority of cards should not be gems.

Unfortunately for you, I think Topps sent exactly what they were supposed to send. Sucks that it's off center but those are the breaks.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
giphy_zpstmpzbmii.gif

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I pulled a sticker auto from topps once that was put on so bad id say it was about a 1/2 inch crooked. I sent it back and they replaced it and telling me to not send anything ever again because this was not a defect. Someone pu that on there so wrong so to me that is a defect.
i say try and send it back. Cant hurt to try

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Gem Mint cards sell a a premium for a reason. The majority of cards should not be gems.

Unfortunately for you, I think Topps sent exactly what they were supposed to send. Sucks that it's off center but those are the breaks.

With all due respect I would have to disagree with this. I do not think there is much excuse for Topps to put out some cards as badly off centered and damaged as they do. Especially with more modern technology to make cards. Not to mention that some of the products they have are not all that cheap either. Admittedly it is not as bad as it use to be, but there is still some room for improvement. Should every card grade a Gem Mint 10 maybe not. They should at least be mint in my opinion.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Can't hurt to try.

yeah. Just be prepared that they might send 4 topps flagship packs in return (i.e. something that is not what you sent in for replacement). It has been since the early 1990's that any card company has replaced factory damaged cards for me so I don't even bother to send in factory damaged cards.

I'd say you're lucky you got your redeemed card in the first place and not a replacement (or lucky you aren't waiting for over a year like me for a redemption).

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I'd stick with it 'cuz I don't think OC is gonna get you another Nola auto.

And you might wanna check out @Casebusters thread about his defective replacements before you decide...