Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Running Hank Greenberg pickup thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Wow, absolutely love that quad at the end. I need to get 1. Beautiful!
They are tough as hell to find! This is only the second copy I've seen in many years. There are other player combos around, I think even some on eBay that come up

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
That card is awesome, Brian. You don't see too many Medwick GU cards. What is the Foxx swatch...piece of his glove or?
Thanks. I believe so. Many Panini and old DLP cards have pieces of Foxx's glove in it which is pretty cool

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Daaaaamn! Good stuff, Brian, as always. Love that team card!

...and seeing your sig makes me want to buy the 38' Goudey Doerr blank background to go with my cartoon background. So damn pricey though! I might bite the bullet on a few cards from my wish list this spring/summer, will have to sell a few cards to do so.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Daaaaamn! Good stuff, Brian, as always. Love that team card!

...and seeing your sig makes me want to buy the 38' Goudey Doerr blank background to go with my cartoon background. So damn pricey though! I might bite the bullet on a few cards from my wish list this spring/summer, will have to sell a few cards to do so.

Thanks Scott, I think you'd be surprised at times how inexpensive they could be found at

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
My new post went bye bye, so here it is again, for only $1.99

[MENTION=2090]TNP777[/MENTION], please share your post again

Members online