Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Thrift Store Thread - Sports Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
[MENTION=4248]rum151man[/MENTION], how do you ship your hats? I see a ton of hats for cheap but I don't usually buy them because I don't have boxes to ship them in. I'm afraid that they will get ruined in a padded envelope.

Last edited:

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
[MENTION=4248]rum151man[/MENTION], how do you ship your hats? I see a ton of hats for cheap but I don't usually buy them because I don't have boxes to ship them in. I'm afraid that they will get ruined in a padded envelope.

I charge $6 for shipping & you can either buy the $1.99 8x8 box at the post office & usually about $3-$4 to ship by weight or order a package of the priority boxes about same size for free but usually cost around $6 to ship

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Jeff, got the pennant. Thanks for rolling it up like that. Hardly creased at all and after laying flat under some weight you'll never be able to tell. No names are on it, but looks like Rickey is in the middle.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
To bad it isn't a giants blackface that would be worth gold, giants have one of the most dedicated collecting teams of the bobblehead world

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
3ajahe4e.jpg
qedynajy.jpg

$6.99 on the Marino. Really good shape for a printed on

5apabudy.jpg

2aze2eqa.jpg

$2.50 all sewn on Youth 10-12.

qe5yme3a.jpg

by7agesa.jpg

$2.99 just missing the cord. They sound great and It looks like the cord is maybe $20 shipped if that.

Last edited:

TwinGnats

May 25, 2010
Fridley, MN
I just sold a jumpman shirt NWT with Jordan on the back for about $40. I had gotten it on a half off day for $2. I don't understand how people see an obvious mid 90's Jordan shirt still with tags and pass it up at $4. I felt like I was stealing it. I'm not complaining but is this an issue where people are just unaware of value?

TwinGnats

May 25, 2010
Fridley, MN
Paid $4.99, I'm going to downtown Minneapolis post office tonight. I have it for $25 delivered on eBay now, you can have it for $20 off eBay.
Wish you would have found that broncos jersey last week, haha.

What'd you give for it if you don't mind me asking. You can PM me if you don't want to post it here.

Members online

Latest posts