Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking to Build A Game Used/Auto Box O Goodies - Any Interest?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Sorry, Dustin. I think my comment may have misconstrued! I simply meant exactly what I stated. It wasn't any attempt to make you look bad or insinuate that you are holding things up! I just saw it post in my tracking app as unable to deliver due to no one home and I didn't think they held packages beyond 48 hours.

No worries! Glad it arrived and I hope you have fun going through it!!!

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Maybe I'm just way too paranoid when it comes to the interwebs, but you guys might want to remove the pics with multiple addresses on them.

Here's a picture of my address + I'm going to be out of town all weekend = My entire card collection now belongs to the dude who broke into my home and stole them all.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Maybe I'm just way too paranoid when it comes to the interwebs, but you guys might want to remove the pics with multiple addresses on them.

Here's a picture of my address + I'm going to be out of town all weekend = My entire card collection now belongs to the dude who broke into my home and stole them all.

Guess I don't think about things like that but although I won't be home doesn't mean my house will be empty but my girlfriend would probably give my cards away if someone broke in lol

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
This is what I took out:

Thanks for the Dawson's!

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1401678660.203440.jpg

These for my son

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1401678680.262445.jpg

All the Cubs

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1401678704.945128.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1401678713.631859.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1401678730.297305.jpg

This is what I took out so all the stuff I put in would fit. I do not believe any of this stuff matched anyone's wants on the list. This is all stuff that will most likely eventually end up back in the box.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1401678813.746466.jpg

I tried to get something to put in for everyone but think I missed out on two participants so hopefully you guys got something out of the box from my first submissions to the box. Here is what I put in.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1401678875.647860.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1401678884.746574.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1401678893.680639.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1401678903.248110.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1401678919.096683.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1401678929.862735.jpg

I will have the box back in the mail tomorrow and will update then.

Thank you everyone!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Wow. Good stuff. Wish I was in this rotation. Just seems like fun. Not sure if take much or even have much to contribute but just looking through the box would be fun.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Wow. Good stuff. Wish I was in this rotation. Just seems like fun. Not sure if take much or even have much to contribute but just looking through the box would be fun.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

There is soooooooo much awesome stuff in that box! It is so fun to look through.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Great additions! Cant wait for round two. Been on a buying spree just to add to the box!

Mick
FCB ID: Fordman

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Wow - that's a lot of Abreu and McNabb from Louisiana! Did you find a transplanted Philadelphian at the local show?

We'll have to get Ashburn in on Round 2!

Great pick ups and additions, Dustin. Glad you had fun going through the box!

I am really happy to see you took the Cubs cards out. I bought a bunch of those specifically for your collection and it's great to see that you could use them! Feels great to help bring some cards to a fellow collector's collection!

And it is also great that you took some other stuff of interest. Like I said, it doesn't have to all be about what fits in your collection. Maybe you see something you like and stirs the beginnings of a new collection :)

Last edited:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
And it is also great that you took some other stuff of interest. Like I said, it doesn't have to all be about what fits in your collection. Maybe you see something you like and stirs the beginnings of a new collection :)

Agreed.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Wow - that's a lot of Abreu and McNabb from Louisiana! Did you find a transplanted Philadelphian at the local show?

We'll have to get Ashburn in on Round 2!

Great pick ups and additions, Dustin. Glad you had fun going through the box!

I am really happy to see you took the Cubs cards out. I bought a bunch of those specifically for your collection and it's great to see that you could use them! Feels great to help bring some cards to a fellow collector's collection!

There was a seller at the show that had thousands and thousand of game used cards. I bought everything he had of Drew Brees at the show in January I think for $5 a piece and a ton of Drew Brees serial numbered cards for $1 a piece. He remembered me and have me a great deal this weekend. I tried to find something for everyone but he had a lot of McNabb and Abreu. Wish I would have gotten some more for the next round lol.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Took the inner box out of the old box and put it in a new Spider Man box and sent off with $500 insurance. That was so much fun, thanks everyone and thanks for your patience while I kept the box over the weekend

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Very successful and quickly executed first round. I hope everyone had fun! Given the box is coming to me next, I'll start taking sign ups for the next round of it.

Who's interested? I'll start a new thread too to see if we can draw some new people in, which I'd really LOVE to do.

Members online

Latest posts