Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

######## MORNING THREAD ########## 9/4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Not too bad. Just finishing up the third week of classes tomorrow. Its nice finishing the week with 2 easy days

I've only been going for 2 weeks. Oddly enough, I've had more off-days in those 2 weeks than actual class days.

I was supposed to transfer north this year, but because of the program structure, I couldn't be admitted. I'm hinging an entire year of my life on one class, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Anybody have any suggestions here?

There are four signed baseballs for sale, all four of them are priced within $5 of each other and all three have HOF inscriptions. I want all four, but don't feel like dropping that much money at once as I like to spread my funds out and not spend it all in one place. Which one of these four would you get?

Monte Irvin
Ralph Kiner
Orlando Cepeda
Juan Marichal

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I was leaning toward Kiner as well. One thing that I'm taking into consideration is that sadly Kiner is no longer around, so there will no longer be anymore baseballs signed by him

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Anybody have any suggestions here?

There are four signed baseballs for sale, all four of them are priced within $5 of each other and all three have HOF inscriptions. I want all four, but don't feel like dropping that much money at once as I like to spread my funds out and not spend it all in one place. Which one of these four would you get?

Monte Irvin
Ralph Kiner
Orlando Cepeda
Juan Marichal

Send me your Paypal address and I will buy you one of them.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Send me your Paypal address and I will buy you one of them.

No can do sir! You've done way too much for me in this hobby! Besides, its not that I can't buy more than one, I just want to save my PayPal in case something comes up. I really do appreciate the gesture Dan, but like I said, you've done a lot for me. So much in fact that I can never repay you

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Dan-o is one of the good guys!

Believe me, I know. I can't even count how many times he's helped me out with my collection. He's part of the reason I started collecting HOF autos. I've always been fascinated by the history of the game, but Dan was always commenting on the greats of the game and it really pushed me over the edge

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Ok guys (Tim and Zach), I appreciate it but thats enough of that stuff. Hope you are both doing well.

I do still have a few things to send your way Zach.:cool:

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Maybe not over-rated, but the Seahawk fans got really pissed off during the game due to the Packer fans there drowning out the Hawks fans chats. So maybe the 12th man is over-rated.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts