Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yanks21 New York Yankees Autograph collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I would count any Dodger staffer or contributor in my collection, if I had them, including (scouts, executives, announcers, doctors, pilots, mascots, organists, trainers, famous fans, etc). I'd probably keep it to people of significance, but I do chase all of the field staff (coaches, managers) as well as Executives.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
#365 Connor Mullee

#366 Jose Campos

Repeat autos and first TTM in years:
Andy Stankiewicz

I sent the above card to him and he added this one in returned also signed.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
A few years before Mariano Rivera retired I made the largest BV trade I have ever made with Ravi [MENTION=1722]nevermore[/MENTION] in order to pick up some HTF Paul O'Neill cards and a big Tino Martinez card I needed for my PC. For my part I had to send my rainbow '96 Leaf Certified Gold, Silver and Bronze autos. My intentions where to replace them all but never did. His retirement hype raised the prices high enough for me to stay away. After all these years I utilized my eBay bucks offer and added the silver to my PC. I'm content with just the silver unless a gold comes cheap.

#367 Mariano Rivera

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Saw a Bernie strata auto #/25 for $20 buy it now. I was depressed about that
I know what you mean. Unreal from the prices just a few years ago. I'm happy to land the one above despite the no logo factor. I like the looks of it and all. I wish they didn't make it look as if there is a crease on the bottom left. That is the design of the card. This card came in that last collection I bought.

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
Oh wow, didn't even notice the fake crease till u mentioned it. I like the card 2. I like it cuz they dont show the full helmet. I hate when its a full shot of an all black logo less helmet/hat

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
#376 Brett Gardner
11/50
isft92ys.jpeg

#377 Jose Pirela

#378 Gabriel Encinas

#379 Jake Cave

Repeat Auto
Ivan Nova

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Somewhere I have some older programs from Minor League Yankees games. Some have autos in them. Trying to figure whose signature some of those autos are will drive you nuts.

#327 Andy Stankiewicz

#328 Jose Gil

#329 DeAngelo Mack

[URL=http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=330]#330 [/URL] T.J. Beam

#331 Jovino Carvajal

I played ball in HS with #330 TJ Beam. Cool item, I've thought about collecting his stuff along with a few other guys. This may motivate me ;)

Ryan

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I played ball in HS with #330 TJ Beam. Cool item, I've thought about collecting his stuff along with a few other guys. This may motivate me ;)

Ryan
Ryan that's awesome. The only guy to come out of my high school and play sports went to the MLS. I went to a trade school so our biggest success story is a chef from Chopped, judge Scott Conant. Him and I were close in school and we still communicate and get together when he is in town. My wife went to high school with Rico Brogna and my neighbor is cousins with Darren Bragg. That's all I got, lol.

#380 Matt Carson

#381 Jason Arnold

#382 Danny Borrell

Repeat Auto

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Ryan that's awesome. The only guy to come out of my high school and play sports went to the MLS. I went to a trade school so our biggest success story is a chef from Chopped, judge Scott Conant. Him and I were close in school and we still communicate and get together when he is in town. My wife went to high school with Rico Brogna and my neighbor is cousins with Darren Bragg. That's all I got, lol. >>>

We happened to have a pretty good run of talent in the years I was there (Saguaro HS) from 94-97. I was only on the JV team while Jason Kershner was on Varsity. He made it to the pros and played for a few teams (Philles / Jays etc). Then TJ was a year behind me but because he had talent he played with us on Varsity part of his Sophomore year and his Junior Year. And as you know he played with the Yanks and also the Pirates. Most notably in my run there was Mike Brown. He was a year ahead of me but we grew up playing ball together. He was drafted in baseball, but chose to go with FB at Nebraska and had a great career, cut short by injuries, with the Bears. Then one of my better friends during HS and college (ASU) was Matt Barrie, who now is a Sportscenter host (not the Fantasy FB one) and did College Gameday for a few years too. So it was a pretty cool thing to see some friends make it as far as they did. Pretty proud of them, to make it to the top, regardless of length they stayed, is quite awesome.

I'm a lil' surprised some of the recent crop of that schools football players aren't in the NFL. They have won 8 of the last 10 state championships, which is nuts to me. I don't know any of those guys though.

Anyway, sorry for the story, it was just nice to see TJ represented.

Ryan

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
My grandmother on my fathers side is cousins to Jake LaMotta. My mom still has the wedding check she got from him. As for other sports people, Allie Clark, Tom Kelly, Joe Magrane, and Jack McKeon were all from my hometown of South Amboy NJ. When I moved out to Long Island, my high school produced Frank Viola. My grandma on moms side did tea and knitting with his mom lol

Members online