Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anyone recognize this "signature"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I looked at 2000 rosters for both teams and didn't really see anything close. It looks like "Tony Mc…" to me. I don't know if it is a player, coach, celebrity or just someone's name? It came with a fairly large lot of signed cards, mostly 90s, that I got a few years ago. I put it away when I got it and never thought about it again until today. Would like to ID it and if it is someone who played, offer it to someone who may be interested in it, as I am not.

This is from a Pirate spring training field in Florida.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I'll try to look at my minor league autos if I can find that sheet . I have nothing on Rangers for those years

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I may be reaching here but is it possible it is a relative of Bill McKecknie. The player the stadium is named after. That sure looks like that could be the last name.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I looked at 2000 rosters for both teams and didn't really see anything close. It looks like "Tony Mc…" to me. I don't know if it is a player, coach, celebrity or just someone's name? It came with a fairly large lot of signed cards, mostly 90s, that I got a few years ago. I put it away when I got it and never thought about it again until today. Would like to ID it and if it is someone who played, offer it to someone who may be interested in it, as I am not.

This is from a Pirate spring training field in Florida.

I'll go with this guy Larry Mccall

He played for the Yankees and ended up with the Rangers

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/m/mccalla01.shtml

Larry Stephen McCall was born in Asheville, North Carolina. He is a former Major League Baseball pitcher. He played Major League Baseball with the New York Yankees and the Texas Rangers professional baseball teams during his career.

Last edited:

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
that is certainly possible. I may research that a bit further when I have time. Thank you.

I may be reaching here but is it possible it is a relative of Bill McKecknie The player the stadium is named after. That sure looks like that could be the last name.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Thanks You. Always amazing how quick a community can find an answer on stuff like this.

Members online