Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 Lumberjack Bingo: Spring Training (Complete)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
I'm surprised as anyone, for sure. The stars aligned that day...at least for two of you. ha

Wish the game lasted a bit longer into S.T., but I think everyone has a good handle on how the game is played.

Working on the regular season version now. Same format, but more of everything. Stay tuned...

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Wow...just wow.

I did not expect so many dominos to fall at once! Everything has been confirmed.

Congrats to [MENTION=1815]chippernate[/MENTION]!

Please send me a PM with your shipping information.

[MENTION=3354]SportsWriterMAB[/MENTION] also had an amazing run yesterday to complete the game. Although you were about an hour too late, please send me a PM with your Paypal address.

That concludes the Spring Training version of Lumberjack Bingo. Stay tuned for your regular season trees (cards) in the near future.

Thanks for playing, everyone!

This was absolutely amazing to see. I’ve been involved with these ever since you have ran them, and the odds for this to happen even once is just incredible!

Members online