Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 Lumberjack Bingo: CLOSED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
2019 Lumberjack Bingo

Claiming a Cloud Nine for 5/24:
Y. Moncada - 2
P. Goldschmidt - 2
Y. Gurriel - 0
Ky. Seager - IL
C. Correa - 0
M. Carpenter - 2
K. Davis - IL
E. Hosmer - 1
J. Votto - 2

Also, if a player is on the IL, does his team still have to be in play that day for the Cloud Nine to count? Doesn’t apply here, but just curious.

Sent using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION], [MENTION=18372]RagingAcid[/MENTION], [MENTION=10415]caster513[/MENTION], [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION], [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION], @game****fanatic, [MENTION=2671]aarne13[/MENTION], [MENTION=3354]SportsWriterMAB[/MENTION], [MENTION=5808]nerdherd020[/MENTION], [MENTION=10181]CFD1415[/MENTION], [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION], [MENTION=5090]oiccup41[/MENTION], [MENTION=1815]chippernate[/MENTION], [MENTION=22997]Letch77[/MENTION], [MENTION=2477]Gwynn545[/MENTION], [MENTION=3662]WaxPax[/MENTION]

Branch 5 has been automatically cleared, so everyone can start working on Branch 6 as of May 24th, if you aren't there already.

[MENTION=2477]Gwynn545[/MENTION]
You are on Branch 8 as of May 24th.

[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]
You are on Branch 9 as of May 24th.

Everyone's current branch has been updated at the bottom of the OP.

[MENTION=22997]Letch77[/MENTION]
Congrats, you’ve claimed the 3rd Cloud Nine!

The IL rule came into play for Davis and Seager in an interesting way.

Davis was placed on the IL just hours prior to last night’s first pitch.
Meanwhile, Seager was placed off the IL just today.

Please send me a PM with your shipping details. If you’d rather have a smaller prize in the form of a Paypal gift, please send your email address for that instead.

As for your question, yes an IL player’s team still has to be in action. The idea/intent is that a player would have played that day but for his IL status.

Last edited:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
[MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] I’d like to claim the final Cloud Nine if confirmed for today. I hope I didn’t overlook anything out of excitement, and here are my results:

STL Matt Carpenter - 1
MIN Eddie Rosario - 1
BOS Rafael Devers - 2
TOR Randal Grichuk - 2
CHC Anthony Rizzo - 2
CWS Eloy Jimenez - 0
NYM Pete Alonso - 0
NYY Luke Voit - 0
WSH Trea Turner - 1

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
[MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] I’d like to claim the final Cloud Nine if confirmed for today. I hope I didn’t overlook anything out of excitement, and here are my results:

STL Matt Carpenter - 1
MIN Eddie Rosario - 1
BOS Rafael Devers - 2
TOR Randal Grichuk - 2
CHC Anthony Rizzo - 2
CWS Eloy Jimenez - 0
NYM Pete Alonso - 0
NYY Luke Voit - 0
WSH Trea Turner - 1

i may be wrong , but since the mets played and alonso had a dnp without being on the injury list or off the team , i dont think it counts since all teams must play and all active players must play....if this is NOT true ive handled it incorrectly when i had rainouts or dnp's

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
i may be wrong , but since the mets played and alonso had a dnp without being on the injury list or off the team , i dont think it counts since all teams must play and all active players must play....if this is NOT true ive handled it incorrectly when i had rainouts or dnp's

That is correct, all teams have to be in action and all Cloud Nine players that are active must play.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa

That is correct, all teams have to be in action and all Cloud Nine players that are active must play.

Yep you guys are totally right. I knew I missed something out of excitement. Thanks for the extra check and validations :)

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Yep you guys are totally right. I knew I missed something out of excitement. Thanks for the extra check and validations :)

Sorry!

The final Cloud Nine is still in play.

@game****fanatic [MENTION=22997]Letch77[/MENTION]

Thanks for spot checking in my absence! Makes my job a lot easier when others can verify other every now and then.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Getting caught up again. Since the branch bounty for 9 is off the boards, it appears that the Pirates hit 4 HRs on 5/18 to use the chainsaw.

I really wish I could keep up with this day by day and not about a week at a time.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Getting caught up again. Since the branch bounty for 9 is off the boards, it appears that the Pirates hit 4 HRs on 5/18 to use the chainsaw.

I really wish I could keep up with this day by day and not about a week at a time.

Confirmed. You are on branch 10 as of May 18th.

Members online

Latest posts