Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What would you do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I got a sweet gu auto card on e-bay of Steve carlton cheap. 8 bucks! Well here is the link:
2005 Donruss Signature Series K Force Steve Carlton Autograph KF 2 Card Gameworn | eBay
Now it sayes nothing about damage. First off it came in a PWE. but the card seems ok. but there are 3 big creases on the face of the card and the bottom of the card on the left side is dinged, I left a positive but dinged him on card description and shipping. What would you of done. i dont want a refund beacuse i dont feel like dealing with that crap.
Here is what i left Positive feedback)
"card is very damaged. around the k and auto has creases. oh well......."
the card:
CARLTONSTEVE105_zps08e06ea4.jpg

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
yea. I felt for the price i did get it very cheap. But i guess i was in a good mood to leave a positive.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Classic PWE thick card damage. I would have sent it back for a refund, it's too badly creased to look good in a collection. Sucks because that's a really cool looking card.

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
I would have sent that back as well.

If it was damaged in the mail because of the pwe I wouldn't have dinged him item not as described, I would have left him a neutral for shipping in PWE and damaging the card. That's just me though.

But if its a PC Card and you're ok with that damage, then don't sweat it. It's a cool card no doubt.

TopOffLikeWALLACE

Feb 11, 2010
HouStros
I think it would be safer to put it between the pages of a hardcover book, then pay a really really fat person to sit on it for a day.

That would work if this weren't a die-cut multi-layer card

But it is, so put the iron on low and put a sheet of wax paper between your card and the iron, and voila, no more creases.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
And you've done this before? Sorry but I've never heard of anybody doing this and it sounds like it has the potential to wreck the card in new and exciting ways.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I would have sent that back as well.

If it was damaged in the mail because of the pwe I wouldn't have dinged him item not as described, I would have left him a neutral for shipping in PWE and damaging the card. That's just me though.

But if its a PC Card and you're ok with that damage, then don't sweat it. It's a cool card no doubt.
It is for my pc. So i dont mind it too much. or i would of asked for money back and sent it away. It soesnt look to bad in the top loader.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
I'd have sent it back. Pack search damage drives me nuts.

If you check out the original auction the creases aren't there, this is damage from sending a thick card in a PWE. Well the dinged corner was probably there before it was shipped, it was conveniently not visible in the pictures.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
If you check out the original auction the creases aren't there, this is damage from sending a thick card in a PWE. Well the dinged corner was probably there before it was shipped, it was conveniently not visible in the pictures.
Very true...

Members online

No members online now.