Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

August Group Submission Thread (BGS)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Still don't understand how people are seeing their grades, but have any of the 20 day ones shown up yet?

zbdub808

Nov 12, 2010
What sucks is that this is my second BGS sub with FCB and the second one that has been delayed. It's ridiculous to think that just because we are a group sub and that we get a discount means we can wait for however long we have. For 10 and 20 days I can see you know maybe it taking 15 and 25 days but not months at a time for a 10 day sub.

Jackg1980

Jun 10, 2013
Texas
What sucks is that this is my second BGS sub with FCB and the second one that has been delayed. It's ridiculous to think that just because we are a group sub and that we get a discount means we can wait for however long we have. For 10 and 20 days I can see you know maybe it taking 15 and 25 days but not months at a time for a 10 day sub.

It's not right, especially when they ship the cards out the beckett.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I am not sure that some of you guys realize what is going on at BGS. Bgs is a mess right now with their return times. I have ran a BGS guaranteed sub. I was told to ignore the word "guarantee". Gilmo should be in here updating you guys more often. It is just not that hard. This is the number one reason I wanted nothing to do with this sub. Bgs return times are a mess and having to deal with the fallout. If you guys are not happy with the times send your cards in on your own sub. Those subs are not being delayed. Right now most bulk or group subs are being delayed. It sucks but it is how things are whether its a new guy or Chris BGS return times are not running smoothly.

Jackg1980

Jun 10, 2013
Texas
I am not sure that some of you guys realize what is going on at BGS. Bgs is a mess right now with their return times. I have ran a BGS guaranteed sub. I was told to ignore the word "guarantee". Gilmo should be in here updating you guys more often. It is just not that hard. This is the number one reason I wanted nothing to do with this sub. Bgs return times are a mess and having to deal with the fallout. If you guys are not happy with the times send your cards in on your own sub. Those subs are not being delayed. Right now most bulk or group subs are being delayed. It sucks but it is how things are whether its a new guy or Chris BGS return times are not running smoothly.

I have seen several group subs with no delay. One month delay is unacceptable. If I would of known there would be a month delay I would of joined another sub.

zbdub808

Nov 12, 2010

I was in a group sub last month, a ten day one, and we actually got our grades a day sooner then expected. So this BGS is a mess just isn't correct. Especially dealing with others peoples cards I think a constant update when they are received and graded and being returned back to us would be the right way to do things. Cgilmo seems to want nothing to do with this sub anymore when it is still his responsibility until next month.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Ladies and gents, I'll be taking over the submission for the foreseeable future. I have some experience with BGS so you have my word that I'll stay on top of this and provide as good of a service to you all as possible.

Details to follow regarding October submission, but yes, we will have one.

Awesome news! Looking forward to getting in on a sub soon.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
So what are the odds we get our cards back before Christmas? I'm going to be royally pissed if I don't have it by then.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
So what are the odds we get our cards back before Christmas? I'm going to be royally pissed if I don't have it by then.

By Christmas I think the cards will be sent back, to the right person, that is questionable. My guess was Halloween , but the over under may need to be Thanksgiving. If some of the 10 days popped last week , I think the 20s would be done by end of month, but...

Ryan

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I'm home in the US from Dec. 22 to Jan 6. I sure as $hit better have it back in that time frame.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Cool, good to see these are actually moving. As long as I see mine by Xmas, I have no compalints :)

Members online

Latest posts