Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS '13 Tier One 10 Card Auto & GU Lot, Mets, A's, Indians, Phillies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] might need just the belle, I'd love the mets, but prolly can't afford them, maybe we should all pitch in a few bucks and buy the lot, haha

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I know right! lol, think we could cover the ink and cardboard at least after a box break from them! Oh well! #thankstopps
I'm being honest... Topps killed Belle's auto market with stunts like this. I mean seriously, 300 of the same autograph produced on TWO different cards, PLUS all the other parallels. I waited and waited and waited because I knew these would literally go unsold on eBay after the first 25+ hit... that leaves another 250+ of each pattern that'll sell (?)

It's sad but I wouldn't send you more than $2 alone for that card. I expect to see those in the free to go home thread eventually :(

UpTheAlley

Sep 26, 2009
North Carolina
I'm being honest... Topps killed Belle's auto market with stunts like this. I mean seriously, 300 of the same autograph produced on TWO different cards, PLUS all the other parallels. I waited and waited and waited because I knew these would literally go unsold on eBay after the first 25+ hit... that leaves another 250+ of each pattern that'll sell (?)

It's sad but I wouldn't send you more than $2 alone for that card. I expect to see those in the free to go home thread eventually :(

Great Points! Might add both Topps & Belle, perhaps. Some individuals like Ichiro and others in other markets, somewhat manage their namesakes/graphs etc for whatever estate/reputation reasons. Who really knows what both sides of the table are thinking here but at the end of the day...yourself as Belle collector and others "free to good home" will find some enjoyment!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Man, you are right, I just looked on eBay and those Harvey patches are up for .99 with no bidders as yet

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Man, you are right, I just looked on eBay and those Harvey patches are up for .99 with no bidders as yet
Yea, most of the cards from this release are at this point... cool lot but you'll need to really drop the price if you're going to move on here. Most, if not all, members look to get a deal from fellow members if buying a lot like this - otherwise, we'll just go buy it piece by piece on eBay...

Anyways, good luck. If the Belle needs a good home, I've got one for ya ;)

markotsay7

Feb 18, 2011
hey [MENTION=3757]UpTheAlley[/MENTION]...where in NC are you located? I'm in the Triangle, just moved and always looking for fellow collectors

UpTheAlley

Sep 26, 2009
North Carolina
hey @UpTheAlley...where in NC are you located? I'm in the Triangle, just moved and always looking for fellow collectors

Hello [MENTION=5875]markotsay7[/MENTION]
Welcome! Where did you move from?
I am in the Bayleaf Area of N.Raleigh (Falls Lake) Born & Bred NC, UNC Chapel Hill Alum, lived throughout the State and you have found a GREAT State! Feel free to hit me up anytime for any insights of the sights and sounds of Triangle/NC!! Go TARHEELS!
:D

Last edited:

markotsay7

Feb 18, 2011
Hey [MENTION=3757]UpTheAlley[/MENTION] - I moved from North Central Florida for my wife to get (another) Master's at UNC. I'm in Morrisville. Do you go to the shows at the Fairgrounds? I've sold there in July and September and I'll be selling there again in December. Do you know about the new shop opening in Raleigh? Big D's Sports Cards - off Capital down Millbrook Road

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts