Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

August BGS submission grades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zbdub808

Nov 12, 2010
To be honest I'm surprised how patient most of us are, its ridiculous to see that he can't send us the numbers. He does go to the store everyday after his previous job right? Can't he take 15 mins to send the codes to us right when he gets in? Is that too much to ask?

Jackg1980

Jun 10, 2013
Texas
To be honest I'm surprised how patient most of us are, its ridiculous to see that he can't send us the numbers. He does go to the store everyday after his previous job right? Can't he take 15 mins to send the codes to us right when he gets in? Is that too much to ask?

I have been waiting for someone to go apeshttt. Lol. What sucks is it looks like BGS is going to raise the prices for this great service after the new year. December may be my last sub here unless they guarantee the turnover if they raise the price.

Jackg1980

Jun 10, 2013
Texas
I do not appreciate you lying. You said the labels were being printed last weekend and the cards were shipped Wednesday. My package was barely shipped yesterday. You lied last sub and lied this sub. You should just tell the truth instead of lying. I would never do another transaction with you again.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I do not appreciate you lying. You said the labels were being printed last weekend and the cards were shipped Wednesday. My package was barely shipped yesterday. You lied last sub and lied this sub. You should just tell the truth instead of lying. I would never do another transaction with you again.

I have not lied to you once. The information I gave you was accurate to the best of my knowledge.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Had my dad check the mail in NJ this weekend. Nothing yet. Any chance I could get tracking too? Thanks man!

Jackg1980

Jun 10, 2013
Texas
I have them all sorted, boxed and I'm printing labels now.

Yes. Cards are shipped

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I have not lied to you once. The information I gave you was accurate to the best of my knowledge.

You said you were printing labels on the 16th, you did not.

On the 20th you said the cards were shipped, they were not.

Not sure how you did not lie. Don't worry I only been waiting since June for my cards.

Carli5le

Jul 20, 2013
WA
You won't get it till after Thanksgiving. They weren't shipped until the 23rd unfortunately... I don't understand why it was shipped via UPS Ground. After all this hassle and frustration, he could at least soften the blow and send it out for 2-day shipping. It took 2-3 days to get to him when I shipped, yet it's going to take a week to get to me from him (I won't receive them until the 2nd of December). I'm glad this is almost over, what a nightmare it's been.

Had my dad check the mail in NJ this weekend. Nothing yet. Any chance I could get tracking too? Thanks man!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
The problem with this is that I am not the one shipping. I'm told something and it dosent happen the way I am told it is going to happen what then?

As some of you know I have a new job. Due to it i dont even think about going to the store till friday each week.

Threebboyz

Jan 7, 2013
I hear no 'thank yous' thats a shame. Why do anything when all people do is complain about their results? Its crazy! I do my own subs because I trust no man woman or child with my subs but damn ppl need to take a xanny and breath, we have so much to be thankful for.. As you complain about your 9.5s not coming back before black friday for ebay overpricing, people halfway across the globe just had their lives washed off the face of the earth. Perspective people!

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
The problem with this is that I am not the one shipping. I'm told something and it dosent happen the way I am told it is going to happen what then?

As some of you know I have a new job. Due to it i dont even think about going to the store till friday each week.

I think people are frustrated because it would take 5 minutes to post "Hey guys, I am starting a new day job so I won't be available during the day. I have someone at the shop taking care of sorting and shipping the cards and will relay the shipping information once they give it to me. Thanks!". That's all.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
I hear no 'thank yous' thats a shame. Why do anything when all people do is complain about their results? Its crazy! I do my own subs because I trust no man woman or child with my subs but damn ppl need to take a xanny and breath, we have so much to be thankful for.. As you complain about your 9.5s not coming back before black friday for ebay overpricing, people halfway across the globe just had their lives washed off the face of the earth. Perspective people!

I don't think anyone is lacking perspective, rather there is just frustration that it'll be around 65 business days for the sub to come to an end.

Jackg1980

Jun 10, 2013
Texas

Whats a shame is being lied to. I have been waiting since June for my 10 day subs.

Members online

Latest posts