Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HOCKEY IS BACK!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Thats absolutely the best news I have heard in a while! I know the season will be short but hey, some season is better than no season! Lets get ready to drop the puck! Anyone else excited?

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I understand Tunahead. I was really upset myself. However, I really enjoy hockey and am really glad it is back so I can go back to ribbing my sister and her husband about how bad the Canes are.

robert67

Dec 5, 2010
Thank goodness! Go Preds!

Can't wait for Dave to start the official FCB 2013 Hockey season thread!:D

Robert

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
So happy when I heard the news. Can't wait til the rookies hit the ice so I can start collecting Ryan Murray.

Apparently you haven't heard ... I have dibs!!!

In all seriousness though, you probably won't see any RC's of him this year since he's out for the season.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Personally, I usually didn't get into it until after the All-Star game break, so it works fine for me...

I'm guessing Series 2 of UD will now be loaded, correct?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Looks like Hockey Day Minnesota might have a Wild game.

Losing the Winter Classic and All-Star game sucks, but losing the HDM game would be even worse than the other two combined.

tropicaltwinsfan

Aug 11, 2010
Minnesota
I'm very excited to have hockey back. Now I can start buying hockey cards again (I just wasn't in the mood to buy them during the lockout). Can't wait to see my Panthers and Wild back on the ice again.

Members online

Latest posts