Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CBA official, NHL releases schedule

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
It's official!

CBA official, NHL releases 2013 schedule; 10 can?t miss dates | Puck Daddy - Yahoo! Sports

As a Wild fan, I'm thrilled as their first game is on January 19th.

That's an important date.

HDmn0626_large.jpg

tropicaltwinsfan

Aug 11, 2010
Minnesota
I hope Center Ice will be having a free preview period like they usually do at the beginning of the season, I can't wait to see that game. I'm considering making the trip up to Nashville for the March 9 game, since the Wild won't be playing in Florida this season.

Here's hoping both the Wild and the Panthers make the playoffs!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I hope Center Ice will be having a free preview period like they usually do at the beginning of the season, I can't wait to see that game. I'm considering making the trip up to Nashville for the March 9 game, since the Wild won't be playing in Florida this season.

FSN is going to broadcast a practice game on Wednesday at 6pm (ct). Don't know if you have access to it down there, but it might be worth a watch.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Wild should be fun with Knopka and Kassian. Finally a team with some toughness. Instead of the Euro hockey they have been playing last few seasons that bored everyone.

aluckypull

Jul 8, 2012
Louisiana

They are having a free preview the first week of the season

robert67

Dec 5, 2010
Preds only play 2 home games in Jan!:eek:

Not a formula for a fast start, I'm afraid.

Robert

Members online