Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Victor Cruz or JPP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Thinking about expanding my NY Football Giants PC and starting a Victor Cruz PC, not looking to go high end yet, but would just like to get a good start, so, let me know what you have, I don't have much football, but could trade baseball if interested, anyway, let me know!

Also adding Jason Pierre Paul to my list, doing two PCs here. Any help at all would be appreciated!!

Last edited:

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Got 3 cards:

1385566959986.jpg

LMK.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
While I eagerly await the cards from [MENTION=2915]spikes[/MENTION], does anyone else have any Victor Cruz for me?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Well, the Giants are eliminated from the playoffs, get rid of those crappy worthless Victor Cruz cards right here!! Haha

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Sorry it took so long but cards went out last week. Let me know when they get there.

Spikes

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Sorry it took so long but cards went out last week. Let me know when they get there.

Spikes

[MENTION=2915]spikes[/MENTION], got the cards today! Thank you for your generosity!!!

Anyone else today?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Also adding a Jason Pierre Paul PC, thanks to a generous member here. So any JPP or VC would be appreciated!

Threebboyz

Jan 7, 2013
Got a jpp topps prime auto. Looking to trade for football or baseball. Like harper, cespedes, trout, fernandez, luck, g. bernard, christine michael..lmk

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
I have a Cruz Sterling Rookie Refractor #/299 I believe. I'll get a picture for you tomorrow

Ogando, Michael Young, Leonys Martin and all Texas Rangers

Members online

Latest posts