Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Collecting goals for 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
My apologies if there's already a thread dedicated to 2018 collecting targets and goals but I didn't see one so here goes:

My (albeit modest) baseball hobby goals for the year 2018 are: 1. Complete a base set for 2018 Topps Bunt digital. 2. Make trips to Cleveland to see the Tribe play and to NYC to see a Yankees game in Yankees stadium (Yankees v Mets at Citi would not count). 3. Buy a minimum of 3 1950's era graded cards of blue chips the likes of Mays, Aaron, Williams and Robinson. 4. Open at least one pack of 2018 baseball cards. ::facepalm::

What goals have you set for yourself for this next year?

roundtree34

Aug 9, 2008
mine is actually for my special needs son;

to get a complete rainbow of any player, my son does better with cards of different colors.

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
mine is actually for my special needs son;

to get a complete rainbow of any player, my son does better with cards of different colors.

That's kind of a cool goal. I recently got back into collecting because my son is at about the age I was when I originally collected cards. Does your son have a favorite player? How is he with the shiny foils and refractors?

roundtree34

Aug 9, 2008
my son likes refractors any and all also colored refractors his doctor seems to think that the different colors and shines helps him concentrate better

Members online

No members online now.