Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew *October 2018* POSTSEASON CONTEST EDITION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I haven't seen her boob photos in a while but I wasn't impressed at the time, with his salary and stature he should move on in 2-3 years.... do the Derek Jeter thing where you have lot of "girlfriends" :confused:

If JV really wants to go that long of a career he should consider playing for a trash team like the Mariners since all these extra playoff innings add up.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Verlander/Upton are our modern day Dimaggio/Monroe celebrity+sports power couple....only difference is Dimaggio & Monroe didn't have their phones hacked and d!ck picks/nude selfies posted on #TheFappening

...but the more I think about it I'm wondering if I'm thinking of another celebrities boob pics. Can you PM them? I will give a second opinion.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I haven't seen her boob photos in a while but I wasn't impressed at the time, with his salary and stature he should move on in 2-3 years.... do the Derek Jeter thing where you have lot of "girlfriends" :confused:

If JV really wants to go that long of a career he should consider playing for a trash team like the Mariners since all these extra playoff innings add up.

Neither was I....too big and floppy for my taste. She looks better with her clothes on.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
wtf is this sheeit?

https://www.mlb.com/mariners/fans/pumpkin-stencils?partnerId=sf93707733&sf93707733=1

everyone knows that the Mariners and October don't go well together! :lol:

Well, it gives the organization more time to run silly contests in October like this one!

Speaking of silly contests, I posted this update on the other thread...

Our remaining contestants...

WaxPax - Redsox vs. Dodgers for the WS; Redsox Win on Game 6 (66 HR)
gamec0ckfanatic - Brewers vs. Astros for the WS; Brewers Win on Game 6 (42 HR)
oiccup41 - Red Sox vs. Brewers; Red Sox win in 5 (64 HR)
JVHaste - Red Sox vs. Brewers; Red Sox win in 6 (94 HR)
Letch77 - Red Sox vs. Brewers for the WS; Brewers Win in Game 6 (59 HR)
nosterbor - Red Sox vs. Brewers; Red Sox win in 4 (61 HR)
trizzo22 - Astros vs Brewers; Astros win on Game 6 (69 HR)
metallicalex777 - Astros vs. Brewers for the WS; Astros Win on Game 5 (24 HR)
WCTYSON - Dodgers vs. Astros; Dodgers win in 6 games (38 HR)
MrMet - Astros vs. Dodgers; Astros win in 7 (75 HR)

We are currently up to 43 home runs hit in the postseason which has already surpassed 3 predictions (WCTYSON-38/metallicalex-24/gamec0ckfanatic-42) with anywhere from 10-18 games remaining. With 43 home runs hit in 19 games played this postseason we come to an average of 2.26 HR hit per game so if we followed that current pace for 10 more games we'd expect to roughly see 23 (2.26) more home runs hit & roughly 41 (40.7) more home runs hit in 18 games. So following the current pace, anywhere from 23-41 more home runs hit which would come to an expected total of roughly 66-84 home runs this postseason. 3 of our remaining 10 contestants have predicted a total within that range. 6 predicted fewer and only 1 (#JVHaste) predicted more.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
you is be

Just curious [MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION], when you did your blackface routine did you talk like this 24/7? because I did. :lol:
I always wondered if some of the strange conversations I had were with other master trolls as it got freaky a lot of the time.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
So...I kinda dug that one. Reminiscent of the late great Kyuss. Good stuff.

I found that and the other on the "Stoned Meadow of Doom" youtube channel, which I've listened to about 15 albums at random and liked them all... really great find.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
do you like Tad [MENTION=12279]banjar[/MENTION]? (not really the same style as Stoned Meadow of Doom stuff but semi-related question)

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Nope, never heard of them. Just looked them up. Sounds like they might have been pretty good, but I've never been much into the grunge thing, even though it started during my high school / college days. I was more of a Rush / ZZ / Van Halen guy then.

do you like Tad [MENTION=12279]banjar[/MENTION]? (not really the same style as Stoned Meadow of Doom stuff but semi-related question)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Nope, never heard of them. Just looked them up. Sounds like they might have been pretty good, but I've never been much into the grunge thing, even though it started during my high school / college days. I was more of a Rush / ZZ / Van Halen guy then.

They will get called Grunge for sure because they were on the Subpop label but Tad is a super metal band imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSz05azBr7I

my favorite Tad riff.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah. Pretty heavy. That track has a good sound though, kind of unique.

Yeah that one stands out. I've shown it to a few buddies who are badass guitarists and even they liked it. I think we are all still waiting to hear what the lyrics are in the second half, none of these lyric websites has anything listed but guesses.... a shame, I was getting into the story! :cry:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Hah. Yeah. What happens next? I guess all that poetry is lost to time.

Yeah that one stands out. I've shown it to a few buddies who are badass guitarists and even they liked it. I think we are all still waiting to hear what the lyrics are in the second half, none of these lyric websites has anything listed but guesses.... a shame, I was getting into the story! :cry:

Members online

Latest posts