Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************** Saturday Morning Thread **************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon. Had great morning with the gf, helped a buddy dig a hole and pour concrete for a post he's putting up behind his house for dish. (Yes he's pretty non DIY)
Softball game tonight then contemplating seeing that movie "pacific rim" anyone seen it?

Sent from my iPhone

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
G'day.

I got my vehicle back from the shop today, then the transmission blew on it less than 2 hours after the fact. Honestly, it was bound to happen sooner or later, so I'm just glad it happened here and not out on the highway. I doubt we are going to replace it, so I have to look for a new one.

I also saved a frog... the little guy was on some plastic recycling that I had taken to the center, so I brought him back home and let him go. That's my good deed for the day.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Howdy all! Late check in for me. Worked all day, but the near 30+ hours of OT on this next paycheck will be nice!

Happy Birthday Rg. Dr. Bro G.C!

A_Pharis

So I set up at a small show today. Cleared about $150 in profit.
I got the chance to meet a guy who hasn't been in the hobby for about 7 years... but the guy is an Andre Dawson super collector. I took a pic of an awesome item he had, but there was so much Hawk stuff from 2000 - 2006.
[MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION] would have crapped down both legs. There were cards in there I know he beat Charlie out for. The guy had EVERY Studio Portraits variation! EVERY one. Anyone that collects those knows how big of a feat that is. He had tons of limited 2005 DKs, tons of Recollections autos, LCM, TOTT and big set you can imagine. THe guy's email starts off with h8a8w8k8@. That's how big of a Hawk fan he is. I pointed him this way so hopefully he will join up.

(has Chas been around lately?)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
G'day.

I got my vehicle back from the shop today, then the transmission blew on it less than 2 hours after the fact. Honestly, it was bound to happen sooner or later, so I'm just glad it happened here and not out on the highway. I doubt we are going to replace it, so I have to look for a new one.

I also saved a frog... the little guy was on some plastic recycling that I had taken to the center, so I brought him back home and let him go. That's my good deed for the day.

Just so you know Taylor, I'm watching the Red Green Show right now. If I remember correctly, quite awhile ago you posted something about it

A_Pharis

null_zps5a56134d.jpg

RC cola can signed "Andrew Nolan Dawson". He got it signed at the National in Chicago back in the 80's or 90's (can't remember).

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
G'day.

Good karma for you with the frog assist, Taylor.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Having bought this 2 months ago to hold I need to move it. What's a fair price now? Most I've ever paid for a non auto of anyone and wouldn't of considered buying in the first place

52EA7D5B-5097-4E6A-8279-A2430BC90AD5-1998-000001E998AEFE93.jpg

57CDADD8-D7E9-4655-88AD-87BA55D5775A-1998-000001E96DFC8D7C.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts