Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Found a video online and snagged a screenshot. This is Tim, Wes, and myself at the Brewers game the other day. :)

View attachment 20059

what the hell guys, your all **** as I look at the picture and I see the girl located right above the Lite beer sign and then look to the circled spot on the picture, you 3 are watching then game and no one is checking out the sites only a-mire <sp> few feet away. That would be the one that is on the left part of that sign and wearing that brown sun dress

Oh hell :cool:

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
More:

002.jpg

As the show opened after the VIP gathering, Eric, Julie and I got in line to get in the show and go straight to the Topps booth to get the Puig redemptions. I bought the boxes while Eric and Julie got in line. To get the Gypsy Queen Puig card, I had to purchase a box of WBC Tribute and give the outer wrapper to get the card. I sold the Puig for over $90 last night.

It's hard to see the names on the patch cards. On the left is Fernado Rodney, right scan is Miguel Montero.

Last edited:

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
what the hell guys, your all **** as I look at the picture and I see the girl located right above the Lite beer sign and then look to the circled spot on the picture, you 3 are watching then game and no one is checking out the sites only a-mire <sp> few feet away. That would be the one that is on the left part of that sign and wearing that brown sun dress

Oh hell :cool:

its funny because the guy she was with was too old for her. we were talking about it. lol

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
OK I decided to call Topps about my pending redemption so they do not decide on their own to send me another POS replacement without my input. This is not going to happen to me again.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
OK I decided to call Topps about my pending redemption so they do not decide on their own to send me another POS replacement without my input. This is not going to happen to me again.
Thats what happened to me and thats why I don't buy Topps any more.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I hear you.

I don't. My speaker's are turned off.

But it isn't something that needs to be done on a basis of "as it happens."
Hell, I conduct myself like a ******* all of the time.

No you don't. If you want to hear jackassery, you should read my posts, here or on Facebook ;). Oh, wait, you have seen then :oops:

Sometimes, it takes a while to get "accepted" or responded to, but it really is the best established group on the forum - hands down.

Folks still don't accept me. The Amish are slow to gain acceptance.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Hopefully this isn't reading as me stepping away from the MT, because that is far from the case. I still want to be involved as much as possible, but I certainly dont want to discourage others from starting it.

Honestly, I think Barry is awake before me. Or at least it seems that way.

I think Barry is awake at 2 AM, eating Quaker Oatmeal and drinking rich chocolatey Ovaltine, daydreaming of Wilfred Brimley.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Is anyone here good at making logos? I need one for my gaming channel, but don't have the means to make one.

Channel isn't set to launch until release night for the PS4, so there is some time left.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
In that photo it looks like Wes yelled something and the guy in front of him turned around to see who said what. It looks like Wes's hands are near his face

Ok work calls boys

I'd be dropping bombs there, strategically placed, of course.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Hello boys.

This is my first post since May 16th...:oops:

I hope all is well.

I haven't really had much time for the hobby this summer, as I have been suffering through one medical mallady or another since May.

I started having chest pains and shortness of breath one day after working out, so I went to the the doctor, who referred me to a cardiologist. But before I could go to that first appt, the symptoms got even worse, so I spent the night in the ER hooked up to various and sundry equipment. They sent me home saying my blood tests, ekg, and xrays were all fine.

So I followed up with the cardio, who decided to perform a myoview stress test, in which I got shot up with nuclear medicine twice, and ran uphill on a treadmill for 10+ minutes before my heartrate got to where they wanted it to be. All tests, scans, etc came back fine.

So it turns out that I actually have G.E.R.D. which can cause all the same symptoms as a heart attack...fun.

I was then referred to a gastroenterologist, and have been scheduled for an endoscopy for quite a while now, but I have to keep putting that off, because in the middle of June, something (I don't know what) happened to my back, and for the last 6 weeks I have had a bulging disc putting pressure on my sciatic nerve and sending stabbing, searing pain down the back of my leg.

I'm scheduled for my 2nd round of epidural steroid injections on Wednesday to hopefully get the pressure down, so that life can return to normal. As it has been, all I can do is barely make it through work, and then come home and crash. No working out, can't enjoy my pool, can't play in the yard with Olivia, and no NSCC...:(

This summer has sucked royally...but I am going to try to make more of an effort to say hello here, as I have missed talking to you guys, and clearly have missed a lot in the hobby, and in all your lives as well.

Cheers

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good to hear from you Charlie, even if the status isn't so great. Hope things get better soon and Daddy and Olivia can make up for lost time. Hobby takes a back seat to getting healthy, but glad you checked in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts