Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I need two Jenkins 100 Years At Wrigley if anyone pulls one. I have an extra Grace available for trade or any non Dawson cards are available for trade.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I need two Jenkins 100 Years At Wrigley if anyone pulls one. I have an extra Grace available for trade or any non Dawson cards are available for trade.

Dustin, Would love the Grace if there's anything I have you could use. Bunt ID gracecollector. Sorry, don't have a huge amount of cards - just free stuff I get.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Is it me or is bunt getting slower? Accessing the store (store contents loaded in) takes a minute and I can't open a pack without spinning wait wheels between many cards in the pack.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
No Wrigley cards here. I have yet to pull an insert this season.

Working on 2015 base, about 400 blue, 600 gold and the tougher reds/greens to go. Has been harder than past years.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Is it me or is bunt getting slower? Accessing the store (store contents loaded in) takes a minute and I can't open a pack without spinning wait wheels between many cards in the pack.

It helps speed things up if you go into your phone's app manager and clear the cache for the app. You'll just have to log back in the first time you open Bunt.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
If anyone has a Bryant or Gossage 100 Years At Wrigley I would like to trade for or purchase the card if it is available.

Thank You!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I have a really stupid question.
I just opened a go boost pack, and got a go boost ticket.
What the hell do I do with it?

There are a few players you can get go
Boosts of with the tickets, some cost
One ticket, some cost two tickets, etc. but you take them to the card exchange and exchange them for the go boost you want...but they expire, so be careful.

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
There are a few players you can get go
Boosts of with the tickets, some cost
One ticket, some cost two tickets, etc. but you take them to the card exchange and exchange them for the go boost you want...but they expire, so be careful.

Thanks. Unless I unlock at least one more, it's useless it seems!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Thanks. Unless I unlock at least one more, it's useless it seems!

I know the last time they did it I got a Hosmer go boost for one ticket...it's something at least...but yeah looking at the article it looks like your minimum is a Machado at two tickets

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Sorry for being off-topic but I don't there's a topic for Kick:

I can't believe a /50 insert won't sell. I couldn't believe my luck when I struck a 1:1,000 card but now I am stuck with it. Sorry, had to vent

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Sorry for being off-topic but I don't there's a topic for Kick:

I can't believe a /50 insert won't sell. I couldn't believe my luck when I struck a 1:1,000 card but now I am stuck with it. Sorry, had to vent

Yeah kick is pretty useless if u wanna make a Buck. I've sold about 5 cards but all we're like 3 bucks at most

Members online