Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I have a 5X Go Boost card. What/ how do you use them?

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

They are only good for 5x boost for the game on the date shown on the card. The rest of the season I believe they score at 2x, so still a good card to have. (The current boost rate is shown on the back.)

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
They are only good for 5x boost for the game on the date shown on the card. The rest of the season I believe they score at 2x, so still a good card to have. (The current boost rate is shown on the back.)

No date shown on the front or back.

What do I do with it anyway? No explanation with what they're good for. Is there a Bunt how to out there anywhere?

Maybe I'm just not getting the whole bunt concept?

Fordman

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
No date shown on the front or back.

What do I do with it anyway? No explanation with what they're good for. Is there a Bunt how to out there anywhere?

Maybe I'm just not getting the whole bunt concept?

Fordman

Is it one of the tickets, or one of the cards?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Do you guys get a prize everytime you level up? There's so many times my bulletin tells me I leveled up, but have nothing to claim. Kinda lame

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
View attachment 61548

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Yup, that's a go boost ticket...they released them opening weekend and again recently. Basically you collect them, then take them to the card exchange and trade them in for the player you want. Opening weekend I wanted a Matt Harvey, but he cost 3 tickets and I only had one, so I had to settle for the Eric Hosmer card
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1461079793.236944.jpg
The tickets expire within the weekend they are released, so I assume yours is probably expired by now. And unfortunately the tickets and boosts themselves are untradeable, at least in the weekend they are released also

Does that make sense?

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
So basically it's not able to be used now? Topps really needs to make a 'How To' on their website. Plus those boost tickets need to have the expiration on them as well.

As far as cashing it in (if it was still valid) have no clue how to do that.

Fordman

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So basically it's not able to be used now? Topps really needs to make a 'How To' on their website. Plus those boost tickets need to have the expiration on them as well.

As far as cashing it in (if it was still valid) have to clue how to do that.

Fordman

No I don't think you can use it now. For more info on them go to Bunt, go to the info section and search Go Boost,
It will bring up the two articles on them
And you can read them and get the info you need

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Yikes, I didn't realize the GO boost tickets are only good for the particular week they were issued. Makes getting the card a lot more expensive.

How do you know what cards you can exchange and for what?

If you go to the card exchange you should notice that all cards blue and rarer have a little icon on them that to me looks like an open book. When you tap on the card to bring up the enlarged view, you'll see that same little icon along the bottom. Tap on it and it'll show you what needs to be exchanged to get that card, along with how many of each required card you have.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Just asked around on bunt, guess you stop getting prizes after level 15, and for some reason you didn't get one for level 12 either...I dunno

that's what it appears to be. If you look at the BUNT FAQ website, you see prizes listed for several levels and they all stop the list at 15 or whatever.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Just asked around on bunt, guess you stop getting prizes after level 15, and for some reason you didn't get one for level 12 either...I dunno

that's what it appears to be. If you look at the BUNT FAQ website, you see prizes listed for several levels and they all stop the list at 15 or whatever.

I heard the levels go up to 50. Not much reason for them to exist if there are rewards only for the first 15 or so.

Members online

Latest posts