Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Lumberjack Bingo Signup Thread: RE-OPENED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Welcome to this season long contest! I ran this bingo variation in 2014, but have since made some revisions to help make the game more enjoyable.

I will be offering a nice grand prize to the first person who can "chop down" their tree (complete their card).

However, I am looking for 12 contestants who are willing to offer a card with an Ebay value of $20-25 as a smaller prize as we progress through the game.

The first 12 to agree to this will receive:

- 2 "trees" (bingo cards) instead of one

- slightly more relaxed rules to help complete your cards more quickly, although no guarantee that you will win anything. The cards will still be 100% randomly generated.

- an enhanced grand prize package if you are the first to chop your tree down (you can choose 2 prizes from your list instead of one)

Please note there is no obligation whatsoever to donate any prizes to play this game. It is free and open to everyone.

Please post your interest in the playing this game, and if you would like to donate a prize as a "preferred contestant".

Signup closes on March 19th, with the official thread and bingo cards posted shortly after.

The game will run for the entire 2016 regular season (April 3 - Oct 2).

Thanks!

LUMBERJACKS

1. craiger122003 (enhanced)
2. craiger122003 (enhanced)
3. metallicalex777 (enhanced)
4. metallicalex777 (enhanced)
5. alexs64 (enhanced)
6. alexs64 (enhanced)
7. Therion (enhanced)
8. Therion (enhanced)
9. viper (enhanced)
10. viper (enhanced)
11. Johnny G (enhanced)
12. Johnny G (enhanced)
13. MrMet (regular)
14. clarkzac (enhanced)
15. clarkzac (enhanced)

SAMPLE CARD

http://cjedmonton.webs.com/2016 Lumberjack/sampletree.jpg

Last edited:

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Thanks for the early interest. A signup list and sample card has been posted in the OP.

[MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION]

Very generous, thanks so much! However, one is plenty.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
You know I'm in....

I'd have to look to see if I had anything to donate to the cause, not sure if anything I have is worth that much

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
I realize that March Madness will be the main sporting focus between now and Opening Day, but I just wanted to give a friendly bump to this signup.

The deadline remains March 19th, but the game will carry on even if we don't get 12 donated prizes.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas