Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
As with Yaz I also player collect high end Vlad Guerrero memorabilia cards and here are 2 booklets of his, he's not a hofer so it will temporarily throw off the thread, lol, but he will be some day and these will be worthy in this thread :)

Last edited:

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
As with Yaz I also player collect high end Vlad Guerrero memorabilia cards and here are 2 booklets of his, he's not a hofer so it will temporarily throw off the thread, lol, but he will be same day and these will be worthy in this thread :)

Those are very nice! The bottom one is nuts! And even better it might give me a excuse to post my barry bonds cards. He was my favorite player as a kid and I have a couple nice ones;)

but it will keep posting my vintage patches first haha

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Those are very nice! The bottom one is nuts! And even better it might give me a excuse to post my barry bonds cards. He was my favorite player as a kid and I have a couple nice ones;)

but it will keep posting my vintage patches first haha
No post up Bonds, I like Bond memorabilia stuff as his memorabilia card are not flooded. I know you grabbed that Bonds bat barrel :) Did you get the Nt knob when it was up?

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
No post up Bonds, I like Bond memorabilia stuff as his memorabilia card are not flooded. I know you grabbed that Bonds bat barrel :) Did you get the Nt knob when it was up?

I didnt need the national treasures bonds knob cuz I already have a bonds knob from the same set as the barrel I just landed :) I will try and get my bonds stuff up. I will relieve my childhood in the process ;)

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I didnt need the national treasures bonds knob cuz I already have a bonds knob from the same set as the barrel I just landed :) I will try and get my bonds stuff up. I will relieve my childhood in the process ;)

Using that explanation you can only have 1 Killebrew Barrel and 1 HK Knob in your collection;)

Ryan

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008

I went after that barrel also, lol. I offered ITG price though and I knew he would not take.

I also almost pulled the trigger on the NT bat knob of Bonds for 1600, part of me kinda regrets not pulling the trigger as I was being a cheapskate at that time and dint want to pay more than 1200. What did you pay for the ITG knob?

I should have more Bonds stuff but I only have a measly 3 total Bonds cards, lol

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Alright here goes some of my bonds!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    392.7 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    431 KB · Views: 11

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
I went after that barrel also, lol. I offered ITG price though and I knew he would not take.

I also almost pulled the trigger on the NT bat knob of Bonds for 1600, part of me kinda regrets not pulling the trigger as I was being a cheapskate at that time and dint want to pay more than 1200. What did you pay for the ITG knob?

I should have more Bonds stuff but I only have a measly 3 total Bonds cards, lol

What did the national treasures bonds knob sell for? Did it sell for 1600? I never put a offer in. I bought my itg for 1200. The barrel for 700. I over paid for barrel but I had to have it;)

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
What did the national treasures bonds knob sell for? Did it sell for 1600? I never put a offer in. I bought my itg for 1200. The barrel for 700. I over paid for barrel but I had to have it;)

The crazy part about the barrel is if it was a topps card it would have easily went 700. It's a super nice piece and don't blame yea for over paying, ha!

As for the knob I think it sold for 1500 or 1600. The thing is he sent me a counter offer for 1600 and told me he was selling it off line for a little less and he would wait a day before doing it, I thought about it too long and boom it was gone.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
If the barrel is ITG those things tend to go for way less. But still IMO $700 is pretty reasonable.

But so is the knob ... Barrel > Knob IMO

*** And yes I think $700 on the barrel is reasonable , he just felt he overpaid on that , I'd say he did better on that vs knob

Ryan

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
700 for the barrel seems better than 1200 for the knob , no ?

Ryan

I was comfortable with both prices. Bonds cards go for crazy money since he doesn't have many, so I was a bit suprised I landed the barrel for 700. If national treasures bonds sold for 1500 and mine for 1200 then I got a deal! I like itg cards, they don't bother me one bit

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
But so is the knob ... Barrel > Knob IMO

*** And yes I think $700 on the barrel is reasonable , he just felt he overpaid on that , I'd say he did better on that vs knob

Ryan

Oh I thought knob was NT, I mean I personally like the knobs more but most people prefer the barrel so I guess generally barrels have a higher market value. IMO the knob is cool because the player most likely touched it whereas the barrel had a lot of contact I guess so to each his own.

Members online

Latest posts