Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NiGhT cReW ~ jUlY 2018 - fCb BbQ eDiTiOn...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
ah yeah, the guy looks to be a having a good year in Modesto.

22772.d00ff854.630x354o.0e80fc98e772.png

Wesley So finally growing out his Simple Jack haircut. . . into what I don't know, maybe he will try to look like the Beatles?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Calhoun with the walkoff!!!! :lol: Diaz available but nah, just let a 6 ERA reliver pitch. . . after trying to steal home with your best hitter at the plate an inning before. Mariners very very easy to root against... only cool thing they've done lately is CEO gets caught banging hot interns.

Last edited:

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Also had a bit of a deflating moment today. I’ve been interviewing for this position that I really want and am a great fit for. I’m told by the CEO to come see my office and meet the team today at noon. I read that as I had the job. I show up and it’s just an in-depth second interview. I did well in the interview but man I’m ready to get to work. I really hate that I misunderstood the guy.

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Did you show him your certificate that you are the pullout king of Ball State? That gets the job 90% of the time, everytime.

That sucks though, I had a similar problem last week. I went to proofread a book I had finished but it only had about 10 pages of stuff and a lot of ******* jokes. :( Turns out when I thought I wrote it I was really getting high diddly high. ::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::

rewriting now

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Did you show him your certificate that you are the pullout king of Ball State? That gets the job 90% of the time, everytime.

That sucks though, I had a similar problem last week. I went to proofread a book I had finished but it only had about 10 pages of stuff and a lot of ******* jokes. :( Turns out when I thought I wrote it I was really getting high diddly high. ::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::

rewriting now

Ummm drugs are bad ummmk

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Someone please tell [MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION] that. I am hoping to send him to clinic then steal Chansey away from him. :cool:

Silly you, Chansey *IS* my supplier!

BANGBUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the longest time I actually thought BangBus was real. Then I realized all the random chicks they picked up and kicked out of the bus naked after they screwed them were just **** stars and it was all scripted. I was so disappointed :(

...but that didn't stop me from watching it!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I wonder how the Mud Hen's are doing this year.

Depends on what your definition of mud hen is. We got a few here...

1. A white girl who dates, f**ks, or married black men.
example: How come most mud hens are fat bleach blonds?

2. An extremely unattractive female. Usually consisting of very frizzy hair, pale skin, overall dirt mcgirt look. Most likely this so called 'mudhen' will smell like ramen or instant mac n cheese. Most likely this person will also posses a kool aid stained shirt.
example: Guy#1: Yo Guy#2, did you see that chick over there? Guy#2: Yeah man, she's a certifiable mudhen.

3. A term used by fu*kwit racist bigots with ***** envy to describe women who date black men.
example: Cleetus, she called you stench mouth because she's a mud hen, she only dates (n-word), not handsome swamp studs likes us.

I suppose you could also be asking about the minor league baseball team but in all honesty I don't see why you would be asking about a baseball team on a trading card website. That's just stupid.

Members online