Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Washington State Collectors: Auburn Super Mall Show March 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
Actually I could probably use all of them. I recently decided I'm going to try and collect all of them, even though that's probably unrealistic. Let's work something out for the lot.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Actually I could probably use all of them. I recently decided I'm going to try and collect all of them, even though that's probably unrealistic. Let's work something out for the lot.

I'll bring them with

Next weekend everyone!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Looking forward to meeting up with everyone..

Sly, due to my wife's situation I normally only go to the Auburn show since it's close to me...

Dang, I won't be able to make it. I have a training at the Museum of Flight 9-1:00. Maybe next time!

What are you taking training there for?

During the week I work about 5 minutes from there..

Last edited:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
What are you taking training there for?

During the week I work about 5 minutes from there..
I am taking my 6th grade class down there in April for a Flight Training/ Simulation For 1/2 the day, and then explore the museum for the other half. It's one of my favorite places around, and a lot of kids don't experience it unless "their teacher makes them", but it always ends up being one of their best memories of the year!
This Saturday is the training for me.

Last edited:

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Yeah I'll probably be showing up around 10ish and wearing an A's cap, digging through sales boxes. My actual name is Richard.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I'll be there after I take my dog to the vet for some shots.. His appointment is at 9:30 so I would guess at around 11am or so.. Great time for a lunch meeting!

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Right on guys, I'm not a chick so I don't know what I will be wearing tomorrow yet. I will update this in the morning but probably blue jeans and probably a tshirt :)

Members online

Latest posts