Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Saturday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
I mentioned a 1 card mail day from [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] yesterday but couldn't get Photosuckit to work until now.

Great card of a pivotal member in Mets history with stitching and a nice blue pinstripe.
Thanks again, Dan!:D

Great card of the ol' Perfesser, Dave !

Dan's good people.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Minecraft is fun.
I did recieve the card. Keep forgetting to get Andrew his feedback

He is having a blast, I just can't seem to get into it with the graphics the way they are. Currently taking a break and playing some Resident Evil 5. I picked up a used 360 with a few games and misc stuff. Went and bought Minecraft for him this morning. Resident Evil 5 came in the bundle. I love the Resident Evil series but I'm still getting used to this controller.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
He is having a blast, I just can't seem to get into it with the graphics the way they are. Currently taking a break and playing some Resident Evil 5. I picked up a used 360 with a few games and misc stuff. Went and bought Minecraft for him this morning. Resident Evil 5 came in the bundle. I love the Resident Evil series but I'm still getting used to this controller.

Resident Evil 5 was great. Not as good as 4 though. We'll pretend 6 didn't happen.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Wow, great cards in this thread today! Of course, I'm sure you all can guess which ones my fave, but everyone has some great stuff!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
2014 Pedro Martinez autoed box topper /15
1999 Chipper Jones SP auto
A Dwayne Bowe auto/patch 1/1

Thanks again for the trade, Greg. Glad I could help out the Eagles collection.

glad you liked the Stengel, Dave.

Hopefully i I can help out others as the year progresses. One of my main goals for this year.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
001_zpswejordi1.jpg

just redeemed these wonder when / order I get them

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just checked the going rate of these and I was fairly pleased. Already have three of them in the family between my dad, sister, and me. ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1422738983.227448.jpg

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good Morning Gents!

So many great cards shown off today! What would the hobby be without some stand up amazing friends like Dan?

The hobby would be full of us guys wishing we could get the cards Dan has sent, as opposed to us having them and thanking him.

Great card of the ol' Perfesser, Dave !

Dan's good people.

Absolutely correct, on both counts, Andrew!

Thanks again for the trade, Greg. Glad I could help out the Eagles collection.

glad you liked the Stengel, Dave.

Hopefully i I can help out others as the year progresses. One of my main goals for this year.

Casey is safely tucked away in his one-touch magnetic holder with his friends.:cool:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Anyone ever open a blaster that said something like this...
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1422740913.574058.jpg
And then went through all the packs and didn't find any player worn or rookie relic card?

Do I just go on paninis website and contact them?

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
[MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] or [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION]: Would one of you guys like the chance to add a Marques Colston NFL Logo 1/1 to your collection?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts