Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Monday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good news

Thankfully the trip to the VA was already planned just for his monthly visit. I'm not sure where he is going this time since he normally goes to Hot Springs, SD, but I know he's going to a different one this time. I believe they were planning on shutting down the one in Hot Springs too

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Finally have what is now my favorite card in hand. It is the most that I spent on a card, well, autograph I should say.

Ichiro_zpsaxhbjuz8.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Hey all, not sure what all the complaining about the weather is, it's 70s here with not a cloud in the sky. Finally some beautiful weather!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Hey all, not sure what all the complaining about the weather is, it's 70s here with not a cloud in the sky. Finally some beautiful weather!

I'm not complaining. Other than the fact that the sun was shining too much on Saturday to give me a sunburn, we've been hitting 60 regularly the last couple of weeks. There were a couple of days where it tried to rain and was overcast for the majority of the day. Saturday hit 80

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Finally have what is now my favorite card in hand. It is the most that I spent on a card, well, autograph I should say.

Ichiro_zpsaxhbjuz8.jpg

It makes me so happy seeing that you chose to go after this card! CONGRATS Zach! I don't think the opportunity that you had for it would have gotten any better if you passed on it :)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
It makes me so happy seeing that you chose to go after this card! CONGRATS Zach! I don't think the opportunity that you had for it would have gotten any better if you passed on it :)

Those were my thoughts as well. If I remember correctly, this puts me at 88-90 signed from 2008. It would have been cooler if it was a nice round number such as 100 but I'll take it! Most guys were wanting $175-200 for Ichiro on anything. Thankfully the guy cut me a deal since he knows I'm working on the set

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Sitting at home with my leg up (hurts like hell!) and switching back and forth between going through my REA catalog and watching Cut throat Kitchen and waiting for pizza to be delivered

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts