Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Free wax pack insert in the store today, [MENTION=2021]coqxxx4[/MENTION] I got a Randy Johnson, everyone else, I'm LF Piazza's

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
Has anyone had a problem getting into the app once you get a new phone? Just activated a new Iphone and now I can't get into any of the apps states I already have an account on similar device.....any luck getting this fixed?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I have some coins saved. I could try for it. Just let me know what pack.

It's the MLS USA icons chase pack

And Ant, I traded for the other 3 on this set, but haven't had any luck with Birnbaum yet....and pack sells out in under 4 hours, award is tomorrow...

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
It's the MLS USA icons chase pack

And Ant, I traded for the other 3 on this set, but haven't had any luck with Birnbaum yet....and pack sells out in under 4 hours, award is tomorrow...

Any chance there is a glitch? The app just owned. Odds says 1:15 but I opened around 20. Sorry bud.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Any chance there is a glitch? The app just owned. Odds says 1:15 but I opened around 20. Sorry bud.

Same thing happened to me, I have no idea what's going on...the first three were 700-900 count, so far Birnbaum is around 200...

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
Same thing happened to me, I have no idea what's going on...the first three were 700-900 count, so far Birnbaum is around 200...

Just opened 1 pack and pulled the card if you still need it let me know. Would be interested in DBacks........Will Ferrell.....Maybe

ID in both is coqxxx4

Members online

Latest posts