Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A trivia question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I was listening to my favorite radio show yesterday. The show goes from politics, sports, movies etc but the host is a huge baseball fan and asked a question he was sure no one would get.
2 players in baseball history have 50 career home runs and 10 wins. Babe Ruth is obviously one but who is the other? It took me about 5 minutes of thinking but I got it

The Great Rick Ankiel. I figured a lot of people on here would know it but just throwing it out there

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Good one. I got it but actually had to check to see if he hit 50. I was surprised he actually made that easier than the 10 wins. Would have swore he had more career Wins. Unbelievable story. The yips are real

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good one. I got it but actually had to check to see if he hit 50. I was surprised he actually made that easier than the 10 wins. Would have swore he had more career Wins. Unbelievable story. The yips are real

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Yeah, I got it too but was just like you when I checked his career stats. 11 wins in one season, 13 total for the career! I would have guessed a lot more wins.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
Had to check MadBum's stats to see if he'd have a shot at it, but I don't think he'll play long enough. Shohei Ohtani probably gets there in Japan this season if he has a healthy 2017.

Members online