Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Beckett's Marketplace is aids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
This. I'm in the process of dumping ANYTHING worth $$$. Ebay, USPS and Canada Post have pretty well killed the sportscard market between the US & Canada online. Now to ship a bubble mailer from Canada it's automatic $6, and same US to Canada. You can work around it with PWE's. What really gets my goat is USPS employees REFUSING to ship them without the Xpress Post opion for commons.

I have shipped cards to Canada in a Birthday type card before.. You can put it in the card like a PWE sandwiched between some cardboard inside the card.. :)

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Proofread the newsletter before it goes out?

IMHO, Beckett shipping rates are probably set by individual sellers (not set by Beckett that applies to all their sellers) and reflect not only actual shipping costs but whatever fees the sellers have in order to list/sell cards on the Beckett marketplace.

woah... woah...

That sounds like work.

giphy.gif

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Maybe u should sell a valuable lot to your favorite American who is half Mexican to celebrate the victory over Germany

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Been lookin'...found a Senzatela base auto along with base chromes. McMahon, not much but you're welcomed to them. Lmk if there's any others and i'll have a look. Do have a Forest Wall and a B.Rodgers also to throw in for the Story.

You collect Story? I could use an RC auto of his.

Last edited:

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
I have shipped cards to Canada in a Birthday type card before.. You can put it in the card like a PWE sandwiched between some cardboard inside the card.. :)

I'm lucky...live in a border town so i just hop over to the NY side and ship high value auctions from there. Bastards caught on and hiked the toll up to $4.75 Cdn, $3.75 US. I remember paying a quarter :mad:

Tfangman

Jun 4, 2015
While Beckett pricing may be way off compared to eBay sale values and the Marketplace what it is, just remember that Beckett’s main value to most of us is their database of cards. Without their dedication to documenting as many cards as they do I really don’t have any idea of how to catalog my PC. Although I have added a good number of things to my personal checklist...

Members online