Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********SATURDAY MORNING THREAD 8/25 ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Last night was Star Wars night - wish it was tonight so some would have had weekly bath . So many cellar dwellers losing grand parents at gate and they didn't get away . gave away 200+ packs of 25 cards to younger kids and still had parents complain I didn't give them one . Two lines to get in were several hundred feet long . Three more times this year so what sells doesn't get refilled . Wish my $$$ was this good every time LOL . Anybody have a large group of cards of ladies in sports ?? I sure can use those .

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all! Taking the little one to tae kwan do, then heading for CitiField to catch a Mets game. Jay Bruce bobble heads if we get there in time.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
The box makes it look like he's swinging without a bat....

....which packs the same punch as a normal Mets offensive attempt. :cool:

The bat is removable, and on the side of the box...

And the Mets hit two home runs today, giving my little man the joy of seeing the Apple rise twice! And they won 3-0, for the second day in a row vs the NatsIMG_6083.JPG

Thank you very much...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online

Latest posts