Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********EARLY MORNING THREAD 8/8 *********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Just like last job up at 4;30 am to be at work at 6:00 .. But i retired no job no money HAVE COFFEE . Do have early shuttle of one G/S . Sometime today new fence will - should be finished . Then payment time = anybody have a few thousand EXTRA dollars ? This evening ANOTHER gypsy coming to game .
now to try to post 100 plus on ebay only to make a few dollars . Sorry but if i list a $30.00 -cheaper than others DON'T ask for it at $15.00 . Well next rattle you here is me after meds .

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Nice pick-up [MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION] I have a couple that I pulled from packs but none graded.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Safety lunch at work today since we didn't have any accidents the last quarter. Instead of ordering from somewhere we decided to fire up the grill and do steak and potatoes for everybody. Definitely not bad for a free meal.

And man, I wish I still had some of the Trouts I sold off. I thought I was making bank when I sold them for $15-20 per back in 2012. Its tough when I see a raw one sell for close to $250 on eBay. Oh well, not the first time I've sold too early and won't be the last time either

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all. Safety lunch at work today since we didn't have any accidents the last quarter. Instead of ordering from somewhere we decided to fire up the grill and do steak and potatoes for everybody. Definitely not bad for a free meal.

And man, I wish I still had some of the Trouts I sold off. I thought I was making bank when I sold them for $15-20 per back in 2012. Its tough when I see a raw one sell for close to $250 on eBay. Oh well, not the first time I've sold too early and won't be the last time either

i'M SITTING ON A BLUE REFRATURE AUTO #161

Members online